• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Classes] - Master Class

Is the idea good or bad?

• Total voters

DavidKkz

TNT
There are four classes per set for Warrior, Caster, Rogue, and Healer.
What if there were additional classes after mastering a few or all four?

I think that if you were to master Warrior's Berserker, Paladin, Deadknight and Dragoon you could be a Barbarian or something.

If you were to master Pyromancer, Wizard, Necromancer, Beguiler or something you could be a Shaman. Maybe control the weather. If you were to master Rogue you could become an Apothecary and deal with poison potions... something. Master healer and become a high priest. Whatever the 5th class could be.

However, mastering 3-4 per class in general would be better suited for added more into the categories.

WARRIOR Path

ROGUE Path

CASTER Path

HEALER Path

spiralz

Obsidian
I think it could be a really neat thing. Although, maybe the "Legendary" class would be like any other class, just packaged with bragging rights and maybe a combination of skills taken from each spec from that set.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think it could be a really neat thing. Although, maybe the "Legendary" class would be like any other class, just packaged with bragging rights and maybe a combination of skills taken from each spec from that set.
Yea but from a balancing perspective doing something like that is a nightmare.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I can't really go along with this, as it would be a nightmare for PVP balance. But I could go along with a similar idea that did this same thing only with the crafting professions instead of the combat classes. If you master all of the crafting professions, you can spec to a "jack-of-all-trades" type profession that has a single skill from each of the base professions (repair from smith, excavate from miner, enchanting from enchanter, cauldron use from alchemist, etc.)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think we will ever make "Legendary Classes" (Way to hard to balance and would require to much work since you would have to make a legendary class for all classes and they would all need to be released at the same time.) What would be easier to do and would provide a similar feel is increasing the lvl cap and including new skills. There is also the upcoming skill system where you can pick the skills for your class. This would allow skills to be released to allow different "Versions" of classes. Ex:
  • Battle Cleric
  • Arcane Archer
  • Summoner Necromancer
I can't really go along with this, as it would be a nightmare for PVP balance. But I could go along with a similar idea that did this same thing only with the crafting professions instead of the combat classes. If you master all of the crafting professions, you can spec to a "jack-of-all-trades" type profession that has a single skill from each of the base professions (repair from smith, excavate from miner, enchanting from enchanter, cauldron use from alchemist, etc.)
This could be done. The way I could see it is that allow players to level Crafter and LostSoul to max level They would gain skills from other classes making them the "Jack-of-All-Trades" class you are thinking of.