• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Third Tier Classes?

I was thinking that it would be super cool to have tier three classes. There would be some restrictions, obviously, to prevent experts from utterly destroying newbies. Even still, I think it would be nice to have a third tier.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This was always sort of originally planned ("Hero" classes), but scrapped because of balance issues.

The Heroic classes were Juggernaut (Warrior), Archmage (Caster), Assassin (Rogue), and Templar (Healer). They were to be only obtained by mastering all specs of a path, a certain profession, and a certain spec of a different path.

Ordinary

TNT
It could be cool if you could choose small specializations for your class. For example choose to between 3 paths, one that makes you slightly tankier and reduces your damage, one that makes you do a little more damage with lower armor/health, and one that makes you more mobile in exchange for lower armor and damage (?). Could be hard to balance though...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
To preserve the balance and gameplay of Herocraft - we wont be adding a tier 3 class for quite some time.

16 classes is hard enough to balance at this time. I can see the Legendary classes coming out at some point - but we just have more important things to handle.