• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Additional Combat Classes

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Having some fun, I could see us having an additional 4 classes in the combat selections if they were well balanced, thought out and had a very unique purpose. What do you think?

Hero Paths

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
1) I support berserker, only if it uses an "s" instead of a "z" and uses an axe as a weapon.
2) Tentative on dancer. Maybe needs a rename, but I think a class focused on AoE would be cool.
3) I feel like we could just add melon skills to Beguiler. What do you mean by summons melons/throws melons? How do those abilities do damage?
4) I support shaman. Maybe give it an axe as the weapon of choice instead of the hoe? Or fists as secondary.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I love the idea of new classes and it's something the players are always looking forward to/wanting. Melonmancer sounds.... derpy unless you could say more on what it would do.

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
Opinion on Melonmancer: Seems more like a one-off joke-class to me. If you insist upon adding those skills, then perhaps they would be better suited for the Beguiler, as per leftovers5's suggestion.
Suggestion: Perhaps something focusing on horse-mounted combat?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
My Lore senses are tingling! I'm just going wild thinking of the awesome culture changes to Haven. The old vets of Bastion migrate to Haven a world of primal skill. Dancers, mostly women who seduce their prey. Not only to kill, but to entertain. (Potential for a illusion based melee?). Berserkers formed clans of barbarians run by powerful shamans. A world unknown to the men and women of the civilized world of Bastion (As civilized as war can be at least) forced upon a world of tradition and brutality!

How about an earth Mage? A true Geomancer that focuses on manipulating his targets with land. (Low-med spell damage, excels at kiting and setting up his foes for perfect skill shots.)

Mind you this is just my mind running rampant haha. Ideas are my thing, use them as you will.

yoIyo

Obsidian
Give me the priorty to Dancer please!!! I had an amazing idea and wrote up the class skills/damage/health per lvl awhile ago!
I will make this class beautiful and balanced!

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
So from what I've read, we basically should replace melonmancer with another type of mage, I personally support some sort of geomancer like Victim said. It looks like berserker replaced samurai on the test server so we need another warrior spec or just bring samurai back and make changes to the two classes. I like the idea of horse-mounted combat though.

Shaman and dancer sounds okay to me.