• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard needs a nerf

teddytazer

Soulsand
High mobility, High dps (magic blows right threw armor), GTP.. Alexhoff1 proved how insanely easy this class is, using only item binds and solo raiding. If Blink had a longer cooldown, say 30secs.. this would be fine, I would mean wizards could not just catch up to anyone or escape whole teams of non-wizards/dragoons.. well they still could, just not as easily.

And its funny a warmup on blink seems stupid, every single druid heal has one.. its funny when it comes to blinking outta battle for wizards, a warmup seems suicidal but meanwhile if healing a party member who is about to die is reason.. its ok.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
High mobility, High dps (magic blows right threw armor), GTP.. Alexhoff1 proved how insanely easy this class is, using only item binds and solo raiding. If Blink had a longer cooldown, say 30secs.. this would be fine, I would mean wizards could not just catch up to anyone or escape whole teams of non-wizards/dragoons.. well they still could, just not as easily.

And its funny a warmup on blink seems stupid, every single druid heal has one.. its funny when it comes to blinking outta battle for wizards, a warmup seems suicidal but meanwhile if healing a party member who is about to die is reason.. its ok.
It's so funny cause ezmac and alexhoff always talked about how easy and stupid wizards were...

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8

Really? A warmup on a mobility skill?
Let's put a warmup on jump, backflip, flying kick etc.

It's time to leave this conversation. I give up.

teddytazer

Soulsand
I always thought mobility moves were to help you get around, over chasms, top trees. Extra movement skills for classes non-dragoon, that help make the non-dragoon class out-distance, evade the dragoon or such makes dragoon obsolete and the play might as play the other. With ranged single target crowd control, high ranged dps that bypasses the dragoons defensive items, wizards clearly seem better. I have another solution give Dragoons escape artist.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
So far all I know is that we agreed to increase blink cd fireball cd or decrease the damage and change the scaling on replenish to wisdom @northeaster345 am I right?

Putting a warm-up on blink would make wizards die to any class

odog127

TNT
I have been whitelisted on this server for a long time, but I just started playing again about a week ago. This is my new account, I play on my old account, dforth123. I just wanted to make some suggestions about the server regarding unbalanced classes. I went pretty hard while grinding out levels and I leveled to a 65 dragoon from lost soul in less then a week, so I have been pvping a bit. Although, I am not completely familiar with the hero skills and such and may not be the best while using them. I have noticed the class wizard is very unbalanced, the fact that they have frequent blinks and enderpearls gives them incredible mobility making it very easy to kite and root. After you look past not being able to catch them, I a 65 Dragoon got my health halfed by a 54 wizard with one little burst of bolt while i was rooted so I couldn't do anything. The amount of mobility plus the insane damage wizards do just make them completely unbalanced. I suggest a nerf either in their mobility or damage. It makes the game very unfair in my opinion because everyone is going wizard because of how unbalanced, my friends don't want me to send this because they are leveling wizards now, but I feel it is very unfair and discourages me to play.
wizards do not need a nurf you just need to know how to fight them and not complain ;)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
None of you should be disagreeing when I have got the ender pearls in person by myself. This is exactly why the forum ratings were takin away by kids like you.
Quit derping. I haven't even fought you this map. I honestly disagreed with you, and that's why I gave that rating. It seems like I'm not the only one who disagrees either.

Standman

Stone
I haven't read much of this thread, but I think people need to realize that wizard has enough tools that they can essentially create a flowchart for every single situation. Dragoon might be one of the few classes that have answers to wizard but in general the only way to ever really beat a wizard is to not allow their flowchart to start rolling (eg. one shot them in a stun). This on top of the fact that they are scary as hell in a teamfight and they have some of the best out of combat utility is pretty dumb.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Well I'm done with this thread too considering anyone who is posting here is just crying about how I'm posting here.
"Look mom I spent 1 hour testing wizard and now I know errything about him hurr durr durr!"
Good luck with life, but considering your on the forums when your 26 and not doing something else I would say that its pretty bad right now. Don't be a biased prick. :)

Well I'm done with this thread too considering anyone who is posting here is just crying about how I'm posting here.

Good luck with life, but considering your on the forums when your 26 and not doing something else I would say that its pretty bad right now. Don't be a biased prick. :)
Let's be real Templar, not trying to be a dick here but if you were 26, you'd probably be on the forums. I mean come on now.