• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard needs a nerf

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
A good rogue will beat a good wizard any day. Like I've said before, the only problem with wizard atm is it's numbers are a little too high. I think the dmg itself is pretty good. Maybe up the mana/cooldowns
Nah a good wizard can easily beat a good ninja. fireball can be considered a slow/pullback which escape artist doesn't work against

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Tell me though what wizard lets you get close to them it's so easy to just wait until ninjas uses escape artist and kite with blink and enderpearl. More wizards beat ninjas on this server it's simple
Nah a good wizard can easily beat a good ninja. fireball can be considered a slow/pullback
#SageAdviceFromAProWizard

Don't act like it's such a cut-and-dry situation. Killing a Ninja is the hardest task I've encountered so far. Get too close - you're dead. Get too far, they just Smoke and run out of render distance. There is a happy medium, but it's not "easy".

Also, remember that Blink actually has a longer CD now.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
what the world needs now, is projectile snares, sweet projectile snares
no not just for some . . . but for everyyyyyyyyonnnneeeee

ahahahaha (but seriously a few classes having these would be nice).

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
You have clearly never fought a Ninja as a Wizard. Do you have any idea how effective EscapeArtist is at screwing up a Wizard's combo?
I don't remember the last time a ninja used escape artist.
John I'm sorry to say this but in 1v1s against you I have destroyed you as a dragoon, wizard is not your class because your not good at it. I don't think you have a right to talk about a class you have yet to master.
Are we talking about skill level or balance of wizard? because if we are talking about balance then who wins a 1v1doesn't matter. I wasn't even talking about skill level, I was stating facts about wizards. And yes, I mastered finally wizard. I was a little slow because I have something called a life.

Since you must bring up how good you are. I fought you three times. 1. I had just won a 1v3 and had no mana and low health. I started to run back to my party member and you focused and killed me and shortly after, lost to my party member. 2. I was bounty hunting and ran into you and what777. Where you 1v2'd me. Then you got me once more when I was at the gy without reagents. So yeah I suck because I can't win a 1v2. Keep in mind that most agree with me.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
#SageAdviceFromAProWizard

Don't act like it's such a cut-and-dry situation. Killing a Ninja is the hardest task I've encountered so far. Get too close - you're dead. Get too far, they just Smoke and run out of render distance. There is a happy medium, but it's not "easy".

Also, remember that Blink actually has a longer CD now.
enderpearl gg

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't remember the last time a ninja used escape artist.
Are we talking about skill level or balance of wizard? because if we are talking about balance then who wins a 1v1doesn't matter. I wasn't even talking about skill level, I was stating facts about wizards. And yes, I mastered finally wizard. I was a little slow because I have something called a life.

Since you must bring up how good you are. I fought you three times. 1. I had just won a 1v3 and had no mana and low health. I started to run back to my party member and you focused and killed me and shortly after, lost to my party member. 2. I was bounty hunting and ran into you and what777. Where you 1v2'd me. Then you got me once more when I was at the gy without reagents. So yeah I suck because I can't win a 1v2. Keep in mind that most agree with me.
Lol dude I've 2v1'd before Killed you and then got away the funny thing was that it was 2 mastered wizards. Skill does have something to do with this thread because not everybody is bad at their class.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
escape artist, 2 min cd. entangle 15 sec cd...
I played ninja a lot last map and got pretty good. Escapeartist is enough to close the distance between the ninja and the wizard. Then blackjack, backstab, and kick. We are completely disabled for a few seconds which is enough to deal tons with your sword, and eviscerate. We would be pretty low after that combo.

In fact there are many times I don't root a ninja for fear of him using escape artist

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol dude I've 2v1'd before Killed you and then got away the funny thing was that it was 2 mastered wizards. Skill does have something to do with this thread because not everybody is bad at their class.
So how did you run away from two mastered wizards? I thought it was impossible to run from a wizard even as a goon.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I played ninja a lot last map and got pretty good. Escapeartist is enough to close the distance between the ninja and the wizard. Then blackjack, backstab, and kick. We are completely disabled for a few seconds which is enough to deal tons with your sword, and eviscerate. We would be pretty low after that combo.

In fact there are many times I don't root a ninja for fear of him using escape artist
"Escape artist is enough to close the distance" ohh I didn't know escape artist had blink or enderpearl range

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I like how you guys are arguing to see which class is more OP. Both ninja and wizard are too strong and need a nerf :p

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I like how you guys are arguing to see which class is more OP. Both ninja and wizard are too strong and need a nerf :p
A bit true but I feel that wizard is stronger then ninja it's counter class and even then no one brings up how other classes beat wizard. Wizard is always broken it seems and majority of people who play the class know it's broken they just like to keep it that way.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
A bit true but I feel that wizard is stronger then ninja it's counter class and even then no one brings up how other classes beat wizard. Wizard is always broken it seems and majority of people who play the class know it's broken they just like to keep it that way.
Lets remove blink from Wizard and Blackjack from ninja and watch all the players flip out :)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Says the guy who plays a Dragoon.

This thread is as cancerous as ever, I see. Good ol' HC community.
Templar_James is metastasizing...