• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard needs a nerf

It doesn't matter if the Wiz is able to get one Bolt off on the Ninja as it is closing the gap. Once it closes the gap, the Wiz is screwed.
hm... blink anyone? icebolt and running? entangle? why the heck would u let a ninja get close to you.(doesnt really matter cuz ull still win)

maybe combine bolt and mega bolt or stuff.

Mailnly why not give wizards 300-500 hp?

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
hm... blink anyone? icebolt and running? entangle? why the heck would u let a ninja get close to you.(doesnt really matter cuz ull still win)

maybe combine bolt and mega bolt or stuff.

Mailnly why not give wizards 300-500 hp?

Think I'm going to agree with crazy on this one.

Either give ninja more mobility or lower wizards hp to ~400. Doesn't matter though because they will still win.

Ultanian

Portal
Doesn't constitution provide a magic resistance? I don't see how warrior classes especially dragoons can die so fast from wizards if they have high armor and constitution.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Doesn't constitution provide a magic resistance? I don't see how warrior classes especially dragoons can die so fast from wizards if they have high armor and constitution.
Constitution doesn't give that big of a magic resistance bonus. It's something, but it's not godly (and it shouldn't be). Also, I don't think anyone really does a warrior build with Constitution as their most or even second most invested attribute.

Played as wizard on test. crushed the majority of people...
where is ur "good ninja" im a bad wizard i bet that ill still win.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Played as wizard on test. crushed the majority of people...
where is ur "good ninja" im a bad wizard i bet that ill still win.
Both OP classes. You are literally arguing which class is MORE OP. We understand this ALREADY! If you want something to change provide some damn feedback. And by suggest feedback, I mean realistic changes. We aren't going to completely revamp a class to your preference.

The most we (The Balance Team) can do atm is change how skills work a bit. I'm trying my damn hardest to balance them, and here you are whining and spewing the most insane changes. We must make small steps in order to not go overboard and It will take lots of TIME. Practically every class is in needs of some fixing and it will not be an easy processes.

Last edited:
Both OP classes. You are literally arguing which class is MORE OP. We understand this ALREADY! If you want something to change provide some damn feedback. And by suggest feedback, I mean realistic changes. We aren't going to completely revamp a class to your preference.

The most we (The Balance Team) can do atm is change how skills work a bit. I'm trying my damn hardest to balance them, and here you are whining and spewing the most insane changes. We must make small steps in order to not go overboard and It will take lots of TIME. Practically every class is in needs of some fixing and it will not be an easy processes.
cut the hp of wizards...

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
cut the hp of wizards...
They already have a base of 710 @ 65. They don't need an HP nerf. The problem is that they are currently TOO mobile with enderpearls and there dmg is too high. Like I've said before, shave off some dmg from the skills or increase to CDs to reflect the such high dmg.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
We argued about this and the majority agree with most points given but I doubt anything is going to be done... @Delfofthebla I like a to tag u because u control this poopy

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
These threads that people make regarding class balancing almost always result in two players raging at each other going

"dud im lik wey bettr then u at pvp bro lol i beet u 1v1"

If you want to post on someone's thread, post something regarding the topic and don't result into pointless hate and arguments. On topic, I do believe that Wizard needs to have their numbers lowered a bit, as the burst potential for the class is too high. I honestly liked root the way it was before, because the slow was enough to land your skills. Even though people could sprint jump and move at a decent speed, it was still very possible to hit them. Right now every time I see someone going straight into bolt after root, I think

"This guy really doesn't understand Wizard..."

But then I realize that now, that is actually an acceptable thing to do. The combo used to always be root, icebolt, fireball, fireblast, bolts. Now with wizard, you can go straight into bolt, and it feels weird to me. Wizard needs to have their numbers looked at, but I don't think it needs a HUGE nerf. Just enough to make the class less bursty.

They already have a base of 710 @ 65. They don't need an HP nerf. The problem is that they are currently TOO mobile with enderpearls and there dmg is too high. Like I've said before, shave off some dmg from the skills or increase to CDs to reflect the such high dmg.
They do need an hp nerf, that way you can actually kill them when u catch them... instead of having to get them 5 times and probably getting pwned by ur 2nd or third try

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
They do need an hp nerf, that way you can actually kill them when u catch them... instead of having to get them 5 times and probably getting pwned by ur 2nd or third try
Wizard is the squishiest class in HC. If you get on a wizard, they die QUICK. The only problem is that the combination of their mobility and Burst makes them very hard to kill. If you want to fix wizard, I'd suggest increase entangles CD from 15 sec to 20 sec (Same as Druid) and increase blinks CD from 12 sec to 15 sec. This plus a reduction to some of it's damage skills would make it more in line with other classes. Wizards kit is perfectly fine and is only in need of a number change. It's the classes such as Ninja and Dragoon that are in more serious need of balance.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
@Delfofthebla any word on when ANY class will be getting balance changes? Kainzo has been saying it's a "procces," but it's been weeks and not a word has been said on the topic.