• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I've started a new character, thief/assasin this time. I have done all the Dark Brotherhood quests, except for the infinite ones. I plan to do the thieves guild. I haven't completed the main quests where you meet the people in the mountain. (Trying to make it sound like less of a spoiler, but really, who here hasn't done all the main storyline besides me?)

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
I've done everything except the last of the companion questline. Then there's nothing left for me. :(

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Try to get to the highest level. One shot a dragon. Level all your skills (ALL the skills!). Try to get every single possible combination of things for the infinite quests. Get the best gear. New character, different playstyle. Do all the quests. Even the infinite ones. Then once those are done, go on an infinite rampage killing everything that moves.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Good idea. Kill everything possible to kill and wipe out all life in the cities, lucky. Anything that can't be killed forever, use the console to finish them off after beating them unconscious.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I had to restart because of that weird bug when learning the third word of unrelenting force (described more a few pages back...) but I basically did everything up to that point on novice and now I'm back on adept. I've done all of the main quest and most of the companions (BEAST FORM WOOO) and some of the college of winterhold. Although I doubt I'll be doing much more in the college since at my cousins house I got the title of arch-mage. I think I'll do that last since I've already experienced those quests.

One of the hardest things I've had to do so far is fight Nahkriin before entering Sovngarde. I mean... I pretty much retreated and let Storm Call and my flame/storm atronach's do the work. When he was finally on low enough hp, I did what I never do... Use a bow and arrow... LOL

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I've gotten really into BF3 lately, which I got for Christmas. The province of Skyrim is probably missing my heroicness...

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Every time I'm fighting a dragon on Skyrim I think of the song Kickapoo
Oh the dragons balls were blazin' as I stepped into his cave,
Then I sliced his fuckin' cockles,
With a long and shiny blade!
'Twas I who fucked the dragon,
Fuckalize sing-fuckaloo!
And if you try to fuck with me,
Then I shall fuck you too!
Gotta get it on in the party zone!
I got to shoot a load in the party zone!
Gotta lick a toad in the party zone!
Gotta suck a chode in the party zone!
I love Tenacious D xD

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I don't think I started the main quest line, other than the absolutely necessary stuff til I was like... oh I dunno like, level 35. The leveling has slowed a lot since I hit 50, but I also haven't been playing entirely a lot. I love Skyrim though... good. lord. Soooo good.