• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
You know its coming.

My activity will be dropping because of this game as I'm sure many of you will also play less due to it. Never fear though, I shall return one day!

Holy shit, what is this?
Forged in God's very flames
Do my eyes tell me lies?
A new Elder Scrolls game!

Time is nigh, I must fly
Venture forth on my quest
Goodbye Ma, Goodbye Pa
and goodbye Girlfriend's breasts

I'll be off as a rough
I'll catch you later Hyrule Minecraft
I'll be gone Albion
I'm no longer your fool!

Other crap filled the gap
as I waited to begin
The adventure of my life
in the land of Skyrim!

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Git yer fat ass back here! . . . and tell me how great (or not) skyrim actually is. Hype is hype, but what's it really like?

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
Just a warning to those of you who are getting it for the PC: the interface is absolutely abysmal. You need to use your keyboard to navigate the vast majority of the menus. Can't use the mouse like you normally would in Morrowind / Oblivion. FOV is ridiculously tiny, and the only way to change it is by opening up the command console using the tilde key, and typing in "fov ##", where the number is the amount you want.

Also, for those who use the arrow keys for movement (such as myself), you cannot rebind keys to the numpad. Fun.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Just a warning to those of you who are getting it for the PC: the interface is absolutely abysmal. You need to use your keyboard to navigate the vast majority of the menus. Can't use the mouse like you normally would in Morrowind / Oblivion. FOV is ridiculously tiny, and the only way to change it is by opening up the command console using the tilde key, and typing in "fov ##", where the number is the amount you want.

Also, for those who use the arrow keys for movement (such as myself), you cannot rebind keys to the numpad. Fun.

Well there might be an update to fix it!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8

To be fair, I hated the interface for Oblivion too. But I'm hopeful that they patch it/mod it... though games that have to DEPEND on modders make me sad.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm getting this tomorrow afternoon for xbox. I'm not that so sure Bootcamp will let it play (even though it probably will) and plus Bootcamp has no sound. (I know how to fix it, I'm just lazy)

SPOILERS
You get to kill stuff

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I have a ticket to go stand in a line to go buy a ticket to go stand in another line. Not even joking. See you guys when I come off my Redbull induced Skyrim playing coma.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
i wonder what the herocraft population of people playing will be once skyrim is out everywhere

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Ohhhh... Skyrim! Imma gonna see you guys in about a month. lol

oh, and btw..... xbox!