• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
My level 48 Bosmer archer got deleted :( I restarted as a Nord Axeman (thinking of being a spell axe). I have full legendary daedric and I either dual wield my daedric war axe and Mehrune's Razor, or my axe and daedric shield. I have done Mehrune's, Sheogorath's, Azura's, Vaermina's, Boethiah's, and Clavicus Vile's daedra quests so far.

Note, to make your play experience MUCH more fun, create a role for your character, read the TES Lore in game, and make your own personal quests.
Example: My character is neutral, but chaotic and often finds himself in trouble. He is highly interested in the Dwemer, the Daedra, and the Orcs (of which he got into a 'situation' with and ended up slaying. All the orc strongholds are now sadly vacant xD). He is opposed to the daedra, but ends up working for the princes. My character is an example of the quote 'Careful when you fight monsters, lest you become one yourself. For if you stare too deep into the abyss, the abyss will stare back'. For one of my character's personal quests, I am trying to compile a large plethora of books related to Skyrim lore for my own personal library.

Eleyond

Coal
I started a dual wielding sword user, and at first I was gonna RP a character who just kills for no fun. But I joined the Dark Brotherhood and now I kill for a purpose. And dual wielding is so fun, especially with Blade of Woe and some good poisons.

I downloaded a bunch of magic mods, including Phenderix Magic, and I might end up RPing a Time Mage.

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Love Skyrim,Im Currently Playing a Mage character,trying to get Telekinises Spell so i can chuck sweetrolls at guards when they arent looking xD

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Ahaha.
This thread comes back to life right when I start a new character and play for the first time in months.
PERFECT-O<3

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Did you hear the news? A new dlc came out for Skyrim on the pc!​
I can't wait to be a vampire lord!​

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Dawnguard was fun for a few hours I guess- after having already beaten the rest of the game and being completely covered from head to toe in my legendary enchanted daedric armor and weaponry made it seem to go by a little quickly and with less challenge than I'd like, considering that enemies are supposed to sort of scale with you.

Now, when we get a DLC that's closer to "Shivering Isles" in size and scope, then we'll talk.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Dawnguard was fun for a few hours I guess- after having already beaten the rest of the game and being completely covered from head to toe in my legendary enchanted daedric armor and weaponry made it seem to go by a little quickly and with less challenge than I'd like, considering that enemies are supposed to sort of scale with you.

Now, when we get a DLC that's closer to "Shivering Isles" in size and scope, then we'll talk.

Dawnguard is only about 10 hours of gameplay. Shivering Isles is like 20+.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Dawnguard is only about 10 hours of gameplay. Shivering Isles is like 20+.

Yup, that's pretty much exactly what I meant. Shivering Isles was (almost) its own game in comparison, and I'm looking forward to seeing that sort of thing in Skyrim (since, honestly, I enjoyed the Shivering Isles story way more than I enjoyed Oblivion's plot.)