• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Aaah. Skyrim is so addicting<3
I have a question, for the thieves guild, (spoiler! Kinda.) when you need to steal the translation from that Calcero or whatever his name is, did you use invisibility potions to get through there, or just skill?

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I make tons too.. I'm unfortunately extremely broke o-o....
& you do? Do you make those extended ones or are you just a lucky butt and find them everywhere! ;)

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
The ones I make usually last about 22-30 seconds. The better ones use ice wrath teeth. Have you finished the thieves guild/ dark brotherhood?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Also I didn't know that disenchanting items would mean the enchantment you put on another item will suck. I broke the gloves of the puglist because I thought my fists would be a lot better if I put it on Daedric gauntlets. I only get 3 extra dmg. So I made a sword instead, hopefully get at least a Epic upgrade to it when I improve it.

Also, anyone ever used Mehrunes razor? Haha killing dragons are so easy because it has a small chance to kill instantly. Since dragons have a shit ton of health, there is a HUGE chance for it to work. Best. Dagger. Ever.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Now you get the mod that makes dragons an epic two hour boss fight where you end up running away crying even though you are level 100.
If you read above, mehrunes razor has a chance to kill instantly, that chance would just be raised since I'd have to fight it for even longer :p

Logic'd