• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I started the main quest line finally and it is pretty good so far. I just don't like the lack of choices or multiple endings. The game is so massive with all the side quests and random things (I am still finding more quests and interesting things) but the main story really could have used some more work. I would love to see a game like Skyrim but with a dozen or more different endings dependent on every decision you made so far, and the main story quests even turning out different / you get different quests depending on what guild you completed so far and such. Spoilers beware, gonna say what part I am at.

Currently I just entered the temple to get into Sovengarde. The dragon you captured flew me to the castle, I fought the dragons guarding it, and I had to go to sleep after I made my way into the temple. Can't wait to see Sovengarde and fight Alduin again =D.

agentjwall

Godly
I started the main quest line finally and it is pretty good so far. I just don't like the lack of choices or multiple endings. The game is so massive with all the side quests and random things (I am still finding more quests and interesting things) but the main story really could have used some more work. I would love to see a game like Skyrim but with a dozen or more different endings dependent on every decision you made so far, and the main story quests even turning out different / you get different quests depending on what guild you completed so far and such. Spoilers beware, gonna say what part I am at.

yah, it seems most of the major choices were made early on in the game and other then murdering an entire town your path doesn't vary much...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Today I found a dragon in Blackreach (underground ftw?) and I swear to God it was harder to kill then fucking Alduin. It's name is Vulthuryol. I was screwing around (mostly looking for crimson nirnroot) and I used unrelenting force on this massive orange orb above the Falmer base in Blackreach, out of boredom mostly. A loud ring will arise and that's pretty much the signal for this dragon to come out and fuck things up. Sort of a stupid dragon though, I used dragonrend on it, and it stayed on the ground the entire time. I swam across a lake, and it stayed on the other side probably because of it's lack of resistance to ice.

So I pretty much just fired arrows at it for a good 10 minutes and used some shouts I hadn't really had much use for in the past (storm call, which for some stupid reason didn't do jack shit). Eventually the thing died :)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Oooh nice. I'll have to go back to Black Reach for another soul. I have like 10 souls, and not enough shouts to spend them on :(

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
How do you use dragon souls to unlock shouts? I have like 10 shouts and the only ones I can use are unrelenting force and whirlwind sprint

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Speaking of feeling stupid, I hadn't played in about a month so I started a new character.......and didn't remember about skill points (talents?)until level 17. D=

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Daedric Armor and Weapons look sooooooo sexy... can't wait until I can get my smithing level up so I can make me some ebony armor. Dragon armor is cool and all, but daedric just looks so awesome, I don't even care how fucking expensive ebony is, I NEED that armor.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
Daedric Armor and Weapons look sooooooo sexy... can't wait until I can get my smithing level up so I can make me some ebony armor. Dragon armor is cool and all, but daedric just looks so awesome, I don't even care how fucking expensive ebony is, I NEED that armor.
I prefer ebony. Looks so sexy. It's possible to get any armor to the armor rating cap so it's really about aesthetic preference. Ebony is by far the sexiest armor in the game.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Last I checked, I made this thread, and it has more views and replies than most of the threds in the 'Other Games' category. I think it deserves its own sub section

EDIT: Actually it has more replies and view than ALL of them

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I was considering it as well, but decided to wait and see if it gets any further along instead. I was very surprised to hear that in the short time the game has been out people managed to do what others couldn't for years with Oblivon and Fallout 3. I guess whatever is different in this one made it much more possible, or someone who knows what they are doing stepped up.

Either way, it really would be amazing if it came far enough to adventure together in Skyrim. I don't expect quests to work for both people or anything, but just running around in dungeons on a harder difficulty with people would be so much fun.

Regis

Soulsand
I like your idea on an online or atleast co-op experiance, Wolfgang. But yea, i have an awsome trickster/conjur/destro mage on skyrim. I love going to a fort with soldiers and casting a few rage on others while putting some fear in the rest...it's quite entertaining. Breaking peaple's minds is fun shit.