• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
if u collect them all u get a passive ability called pillager's plunder i believe. Basically u get raw gemstones from every chest u find now (usually 2 or 3 at a time). which means MASSIVE money. I think i have like 32 flawless diamonds stashed in my houses safe.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I still havent done the main storyline like any single player game i've ever had, halo reach was the only singlerplayer i played within a week of its release and that plus mw2/waw/cod4 were the only singleplayer games i've really ever finished.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I still havent done the main storyline like any single player game i've ever had, halo reach was the only singlerplayer i played within a week of its release and that plus mw2/waw/cod4 were the only singleplayer games i've really ever finished.

You need to try some different single player games! Skyrim is a bad example because its a 300hour RPG, you should try something smaller that still holds your interests! There's plenty of great single player games out there, they've just been short and bad in recent years (minus a few exceptions, Like Assassin's Creed) and Skyrim is a big leap forward for single player games :p

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
You need to try some different single player games! Skyrim is a bad example because its a 300hour RPG, you should try something smaller that still holds your interests! There's plenty of great single player games out there, they've just been short and bad in recent years (minus a few exceptions, Like Assassin's Creed) and Skyrim is a big leap forward for single player games :p
i've never been a fan of assassins creed, i just cant fathom not playing or talking with other people, i usually get bored out of my mind when my internet is shut off, even with the tons of single player games i have installed but never touch.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
i've never been a fan of assassins creed, i just cant fathom not playing or talking with other people, i usually get bored out of my mind when my internet is shut off, even with the tons of single player games i have installed but never touch.
Dude, let me guess, you played the first one and nothing else, and you only played the first 10 minutes of play time. If thats the case, pick up the second one, its WAY better

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Dude, let me guess, you played the first one and nothing else, and you only played the first 10 minutes of play time. If thats the case, pick up the second one, its WAY better

I played 2 first, it was on sale for $20 bucks, then Brotherhood came out and I beat that, then I bought 1 for cheap and beat that, then Revelations and beat that (still play it too, I can bearly put it down)

Anyways this topic is about Skyrim :p

Jw, there is hope for you yet, you just need to find a singleplayer game that interests you. Weather it be by gameplay, or story, or both.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I still can't decide if I should get skyrim on PC or PS3.

If i get it on PC I can play with mods

If i get it on PS3 ironee and I can both play

Odds are looking good for the PS3

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I still can't decide if I should get skyrim on PC or PS3.

If i get it on PC I can play with mods

If i get it on PS3 ironee and I can both play

Odds are looking good for the PS3
Dude, PC.

If you do Archery, you want PC
If you want mods, You want PC
If you want to bypass annoying quest/game breaking glitches, you want PC
If you want a bigger penis an over all better experience, get it for PC

Thats my stand.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
i've played about 10min of every version on pc, i torrent almost every game out their, install them, attempt to play them, and then never touch it again. After i do this without about 15 games my hard drive will be full and i either do a clean install or uninstall %90 of my programs (since most were only needed for that week i downloaded them)

nmtonj

Soulsand
i've played about 10min of every version on pc, i torrent almost every game out their, install them, attempt to play them, and then never touch it again. After i do this without about 15 games my hard drive will be full and i either do a clean install or uninstall %90 of my programs (since most were only needed for that week i downloaded them)
Try Bioshock, KOTOR 1, KOTOR 2, Dead Space, Mass Effect series , Dragon Age series, Portal, Half Life, Deus Ex, La. Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Bastion, Dead Rising, and the Witcher series.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Try Bioshock, KOTOR 1, KOTOR 2, Dead Space, Mass Effect series , Dragon Age series, Portal, Half Life, Deus Ex, La. Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Bastion, Dead Rising, and the Witcher series.

Everything i've underscored i've attempted, i did play alot of RDR multiplayer on the 360, had the 1shot kill bolt action sniper unlocked and never missed a shot on the hardest aiming difficulty, me and my friends went in groups of 4 to 8 raiding multiplayer servers and killing everyone

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Play Bastion =D That was my favorite single player game in a long time. Skyrim of course beats it due to it being ridiculous and not even giving other games a chance, but Bastion is right under there next somewhere.

Fun game play, good weapon upgrade system, amazing fucking story. Also the graphics. The entire game looks like it was painted or something, which fits the awesome music and the sad and mysterious feel of the gamW. while delving into your characters dark past you are trying to find out why the world is ending, and being betrayed by friends.