• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
So I was playing the beginning of Skyrim for the first time and then I randomly fell into this hole and got stuck, and I haven't played since.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
So I was playing the beginning of Skyrim for the first time and then I randomly fell into this hole and got stuck, and I haven't played since.

I don't know if this is actually true or not, but the fact that I find it plausible makes me sad.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Not necessarily, you always have spells to fall back on, and that's infinite. You can die also.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Dragons kill count: 6. I've taken out Mirmulnir, Nahagliv, A blood dragon, 2 Normal dragons, and a frost dragon. This game is awesome... I'm just having a ton of fun using scrolls and magic to my advantage. I use restoration spells a lot as well as using the Shouts to my advantage. My weapons are all pretty good. Stole the Blade sword from Dephine since you can basically take anything from the inn in riverwood since they love me so much, and that's what I've been using since it does 12 dmg and it's a sword so it swings very fast

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Uhh well, I am on the very first "mission" or whatever, when you avoid being executed because of a dragon...

I don't think fast travel is an option... Is there any way to /kill ? xD

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Uhh well, I am on the very first "mission" or whatever, when you avoid being executed because of a dragon...
I don't think fast travel is an option... Is there any way to /kill ? xD

honestly if u are in the first mission just restart... its a whole 15 minutes to finish ohh my gawd...
(just wait till ur lvl 40 and decide u don't like ur character and restart)

On a different note, I have officially become the leader of the thieves guild and collected all those blasted stone things. Guild master armor, woot.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
honestly if u are in the first mission just restart... its a whole 15 minutes to finish ohh my gawd...
(just wait till ur lvl 40 and decide u don't like ur character and restart)

On a different note, I have officially become the leader of the thieves guild and collected all those blasted stone things. Guild master armor, woot.

huh, nice... Thieve's guild is like, the only major organization I have left to do. I'm not that good at the whole pickpocketing thing... well, except for one time in the dark brotherhood quest.

When you have to kill the General's son, you're supposed to plant a letter on him after. Well, I could only get at him when he was in the Riften barracks for some reason, surrounded by guards, and I do all my assassinations as a werewolf to avoid murder charges/bad karma, since they attack me instead (even the final target!). But I can't plant the letter on him as a werewolf, so I basically have to shove it into his pocket, hide somewhere, change, come back, then kill him. It was a huge mess.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Guess whos rockin' Full Legendary Daedric bitchees

29dftso.png

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
over 100 hours played wooo.... started getting smithing up again... ran out of iron before i got to use my 378 dwarven ingots ive collected.... soo much skyrim... NEED MOAR TIME!!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, I only have 70 hours, so I guess I won't be coming back any time soon.

Just kidding

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
all day of smithing and now in full legendary dragon scale (i prefer light armor, so STFU). with my legendary daedric bow that does 150 base damage I think I'm set.

madsplatter

Diamond
Alrighty, hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask, but I have a Mac. It's a late 2010 iMac, 3.06ghz dual core, 4gb ram, and as far as I can tell it fulfills all the requirements for Skyrim except for the graphics card, which is a ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB, which doesn't fall under the "approved" graphics cards list by Bethesda. Two websites said that I could still run Skyrim using bootcamp, but one did not. I'm looking for a second opinion before I go for the trouble of trying to run this. So, will I be able to run Skyrim on my iMac?