• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I am in Ruethian's boat, full light armor, 100 smithing, FINALLY, using my perks in combat, max hp, 100 base magicka and stamina, i plan to use windwalk, 3xbow dmg, and any +% bow dmg modifiers I can find. I already do about 84 damage at lvl 24, sadly its stayed the same upto 29. Using elven arrows pumps me to like 96 or 98 dmg. or w/e it is. I can still get sneak dmg, but I don't know if it calculates the 15 fire damage enchant I have 3x as well or not. That would be superb. I made 3 imperial long bows that have soul trap 1 sec 480~ charges, I carry around to fill soulgems to replenish the magic on my elven bow for the 15 fire dmg, I can't wait to max enchanting and dual enchant/arcane blacksmith stuff to past legendary.

Odd thing though, +% better enchanting, then smithing, +% smithing improvements. = win/win scenario, you can push things far beyond a typical "base" legendary as I would call it & if I take the left side of smithing perks, I can save about 5 or 6 perks by 50 for other things. pickpocketing, or w/e. Not sure yet, hell, maybe 30x dmg and 5 points in 1handed. lol. dunno. It's a sneak/archer/smith/enchanter build with just enough inlight armor for windwalking, pure tank/hp build. I use lucian lachance's ghost and a dark brotherhood initiate as my minions, plus I can still use basic sorcery to resurrect something else. those 50% dmg potions for archery are especially frightening to use when fighting dragons. Followed by 25 psn dmg spam on my bow. Thats for when things get hairy. All else fails, one of those major invisibility's and sneak away..

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I'm literally like 6-8 arrows and that's a dragon soul. If only getting those sneak criticals were easier.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
yeah i ran outta daedric hearts =/

I got all mine from
The Mehrune's razor quest, I turned him down and killed his Daedra, and another from Azura's quest, the main villain in that one summons daedra for you to kill.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Alrighty, hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask, but I have a Mac. It's a late 2010 iMac, 3.06ghz dual core, 4gb ram, and as far as I can tell it fulfills all the requirements for Skyrim except for the graphics card, which is a ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB, which doesn't fall under the "approved" graphics cards list by Bethesda. Two websites said that I could still run Skyrim using bootcamp, but one did not. I'm looking for a second opinion before I go for the trouble of trying to run this. So, will I be able to run Skyrim on my iMac?

My graphics card is worse than yours, and I play Skyrim without bootcamp on my Mac. Basically:

Download the cider port for Skyrim
Download the appropriate kernel
Transfer certain files from Skyrim to the kernel.

That's all I know offhand, but you can use this much to find the online instructions for exactly what to do. Complicated, but works like a charm.

madsplatter

Diamond
My graphics card is worse than yours, and I play Skyrim without bootcamp on my Mac. Basically:

Download the cider port for Skyrim
Download the appropriate kernel
Transfer certain files from Skyrim to the kernel.

That's all I know offhand, but you can use this much to find the online instructions for exactly what to do. Complicated, but works like a charm.
Thanks loads, I'll try it out.

Roshadus

Soulsand
Wow I encouterrd a dragon that was spazzed so I had to call in some help just to kill it also whenever I got close to it spazzed my game but when it died I through its body over a cliff.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm going the way of the mad cunt.

My ONLY offensive skill is Two Handed, because using your hands for anything other than killing is for women. The ONLY defensive skill is Light Armor, because worrying about your protection is for pussies.

Whenever I can't put a perk into Two Handed or Light Armor, I drop one into either enchanting or smithing, for the sole purpose of increasing the effectiveness of my two handed battleaxe.

Why be a little bitch about fancy magic and armor when I can just hack and crush and fuck up anything that gets in my way?

So far I'm able to 1-shot anything other than bosses or stronger enemies like snow bears and the sabre tooth things, all of which usually take 2-3 hits. (I'm level 18 at the moment)

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Rollin' with the Nightingales
qwzpg1.png

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4

Nightingale armor and Daedric armor mixed looks pretty sweet. That's what I am doing right now.

EDIT: I also made my Daedric all legendary and the Nightingale flawless. For some reason I can't make it legendary even with 100 smithing...

EDIT2: I just realized it's because Nightingale isn't craftable so there isn't a perk that allow you to improve it twice as much like other armors.

JZillifro

Soulsand
Aerokii said:
The Mehrune's razor quest, I turned him down and killed his Daedra, and another from Azura's quest, the main villain in that one summons daedra for you to kill.

where are these things :O

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The only way to get the museum quest is to reach level 20. As soon as you do that, if you wait for a few hours, you should receive a message from a courier asking for you to meet some guy in his house in Dawnstar. When you fast travel there, its straight forward for a bit, then curve to the left along the water/lake/pond and the house is full of Mythic Dawn artifacts.

@JZ112233