• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger's

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Millejinta started playing the day before I did. He was a SiC of the active town Camelot for nearly the entire time he played on Zeal. He played as (OP Zeal) cleric and keeled shit on North Road. After the map wipe, he was my companion in the making of Lightforge, Canterlot and Belegost. He has been a Co-Mayor of two towns (currently Co-mayor of Belegost) He mastered Mason, Ranger and Thief and is currently a master Ranger. He spend most his time building or hanging with his friends in Belegost and pvp not very often. He's a peaceful player and can truly call himself Good aligned. All in all, he is the one who should say "Who is Aburido?" xD
Never seen him.

RagingDragon5

Portal
After rangers get nerfed again, what will you guys complaining about them next? Maybe their skill gills? A lot of people swore if rangers arrowstorm got nerfed, they will be balanced and people will be able to beat them. You guys are just trying to nerf rangers down to nothing so that they won't be a threat to anyone. People don't understand the concept that rangers aren't op. If you are really STILL complaining about rangers after the nerf, you just suck at pvp and that's why you can't kill them.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
After rangers get nerfed again, what will you guys complaining about them next? Maybe their skill gills? A lot of people swore if rangers arrowstorm got nerfed, they will be balanced and people will be able to beat them. You guys are just trying to nerf rangers down to nothing so that they won't be a threat to anyone. People don't understand the concept that rangers aren't op. If you are really STILL complaining about rangers after the nerf, you just suck at pvp and that's why you can't kill them.
Again, this is a suggestion. There is no reason to try to flame here. Yes arrowstorm was nerfed, but if it one shots me now what was it at before?

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Strafe the arrows people. No other class can miss as hard as ranger.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Strafe the arrows people. No other class can miss as hard as ranger.
Not really. Some people can't hit any fireballs if their life depended on it
<-------------------------------this guy

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
People seem to forget, caster's have thing's called warm ups. It slows you and if you are hit it breaks the warm up. Also the skills have a small range, so you have to get up close to use skills.
People seem to forget that rangers get slowed down EVERY FUCKING TIME they shoot an arrow, and that is about the only way the can deal decent damage now.

As Etkenn staded earlier do I not PVP much, and I am not the best when it comes to aiming, so I swiched class after the last ranger nerf.
The ranger class is now only playable for "specially interested" people, who have trained 3 months to aim good.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
People seem to forget that rangers get slowed down EVERY FUCKING TIME they shoot an arrow, and that is about the only way the can deal decent damage now.

As Etkenn staded earlier do I not PVP much, and I am not the best when it comes to aiming, so I swiched class after the last ranger nerf.
The ranger class is now only playable for "specially interested" people, who have trained 3 months to aim good.
Are you level 60? I'm pretty sure bowstrength shoots arrows faster and in a straight line.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Wouldn't you defend your class from being destroyed?
Why would bard be nerfed? It already is the worst support. Every major class I have played this map was nerfed- Dragoon=impale Geomancer= EVERYTHING Disciple= Ironfist, forcepush/forcepull, HP. I didn't defend them, I thought they were overpowered and deserved to be nerfed.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you level 60? I'm pretty sure bowstrength shoots arrows faster and in a straight line.
I am not lvl 60, but I was 55 looooong before lvl 60 was released.
Bowstrength or not, you still get slowed down before you shoot an arrow, that was inmplemented in vanilla mc beta 1.8 (if I'm not wrong).

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I am not lvl 60, but I was 55 looooong before lvl 60 was released.
Bowstrength or not, you still get slowed down before you shoot an arrow, that was inmplemented in vanilla mc beta 1.8 (if I'm not wrong).
Go back ranger- get level 60. Arrow's shoot straight, and do more damage.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Go back ranger- get level 60. Arrow's shoot straight, and do more damage.
Don't you read what I wrote?
I was lvl 55 before lvl 60 was in.
Bowstrength was a lvl 52 skill before.
It's in vanilla, that you get a bit slowed down while shooting an arrow.
Yea, the arrows do more dmg, but that is not my point.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Why would bard be nerfed? It already is the worst support. Every major class I have played this map was nerfed- Dragoon=impale Geomancer= EVERYTHING Disciple= Ironfist, forcepush/forcepull, HP. I didn't defend them, I thought they were overpowered and deserved to be nerfed.
Because they WERE overpowered and deserved to be nerfed. You only played OP classes this map when they were OP at the right time. Ranger does NOT need to be nerfed right now.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Because they WERE overpowered and deserved to be nerfed. You only played OP classes this map when they were OP at the right time. Ranger does NOT need to be nerfed right now.
It's the only class you have played, of course you don't know what it's like to be a caster. You saying ranger's are not overpowered is like saying firewave was not overpowered when it first came out.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
It's the only class you have played, of course you don't know what it's like to be a caster. You saying ranger's are not overpowered is like saying firewave was not overpowered when it first came out.
This is not about how many classes you have played as.
Leftover states that rangers are not overpowered, because he has experiance as one, the same do I.
You state that rangers are OP, even you don't got experience as a ranger (as it is on this date).

Leftiver does not know how it is to be a caster, and you don't know how it is to be a ranger.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
What's there to know? You have 1000 hp, more than a samurai, good armor, 305 damage an arrow, a one shotting arrowstorm if you land every arrow, and arrows that shoot straight.