• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger's

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Suggestions are for people to post, get feedback and for it to be put in the hands of the Coders, including Kainzo. This place isn't for people to bash each other, bitch, moan or even act like a complete fucking douche. Straighten up or you'll all start losing your Forum privileges.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Rangers are still on the overpowered side. Arrowstorm does a nice 3-6.5 hearts to me with armor (TESTED, GTFO NAYSAYERS).

RagingDragon5

Portal
LOL. It's funny how people were complaining about arrow storm first, and when that gets nerfed they still aren't happy. If you can't pvp well don't blame the class blame yourself. Honestly rangers were fine before the nerf, but even so people are still complaining. Rangers bow does so much damage because of the accuracy problem. It's hard to shoot someone with a bow if they are moving around everywhere, even if you are a good shot. If people stop running straight at the ranger instead of moving around, maybe you wouldn't get hit so much. People really need to stop trying to nerf classes just because they can't kill a certain person.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
LOL. It's funny how people were complaining about arrow storm first, and when that gets nerfed they still aren't happy. If you can't pvp well don't blame the class blame yourself. Honestly rangers were fine before the nerf, but even so people are still complaining. Rangers bow does so much damage because of the accuracy problem. It's hard to shoot someone with a bow if they are moving around everywhere, even if you are a good shot. If people stop running straight at the ranger instead of moving around, maybe you wouldn't get hit so much. People really need to stop trying to nerf classes just because they can't kill a certain person.
I would like your post if I still had my rating ability.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
May I ask if you have played caster/healer against a ranger lately?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
healers are fine there chakra allows them to get rid of the poison and with rangers just strafe aetosion can do it perfectly fine why can't you?

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
healers are fine there chakra allows them to get rid of the poison and with rangers just strafe aetosion can do it perfectly fine why can't you?
This is a thread about ranger's, okay maybe not healer in general, mostly disciple. The only healer that has chakra is Disciple. Poison Arrow reapplies after each arrow, so chakra removes 105 damage for it to be applied right after.

Isn't arrowstorm a close-range skill? I mean casters don't need to be close whatsoever to kill them. Most caster specs get fireball, which in my opinion is better than the ranger's arrow.

For 1: They don't need a charge to be launched, and with enough skill, you can hit your opponent while running. While the ranger on the other hand has to stay still to charge his bow giving the caster enough time to kill the ranger.

For 2: Why would his armor matter? It's not like you'd get up to his face and whack him with your hoe/staff. Most, if not all skills of the casters ignore armor and makes your argument on the ranger's armor capability lessen to a degree.

This thread is not about Caster vs. Ranger, it's about Ranger being a tad bit too powerful and needing adjustment.
Aburido was talking about casters and I gave him an example about casters.

And why not give an example to show how Rangers are vulnerable?