• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger's

RagingDragon5

Portal
May I ask if you have played caster/healer against a ranger lately?

Yes I have. I saw a wizard destroy a ranger. I have also saw a disciple beating a ranger by using force pull and push to throw off the aim. I have seen a lot of casters demolish rangers because they know how to fight. The only spec of a healer that I seen beat a ranger is disciple , but healers aren't suppose to be 1v1ers anyways

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
How about we make so that when one uses arrow storm, one cannot apply effects on the arrow OR we can make it so that only the last arrow is the one with the effect?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Lol I don't need a reply. Most caster specs have way less hp than bards.

You can't tell me what to do nubcake!!! >:C
OK, I was partly incorrect:
Wizards, Beguilers, and geos have less hp but Nercos have 900 which is the same is the bard's hp.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
Since people are basing hp rankings on beliefs and not the wiki, I'll post this:

1340 paladin
1250 bloodmage
1090 dreadknight
1024 disciple
1020 dragoon
990 samurai
975 ranger
975 cleric
915 druid
900 bard
900 ninja
900 thief
900 necromancer
840 beguiler
780 geomancer
750 wizard

Just wanted to point out that rangers have health that is greater than or equal to nine other specializations, and they obviously have more hp than any unspecced. So that puts them in the upper majority healthwise, higher than every caster spec, every other rogue spec, and half the healer specs.

There's no opinion in this post just analyzing of facts, take it as you will.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Since people are basing hp rankings on beliefs and not the wiki, I'll post this:

1340 paladin
1250 bloodmage
1090 dreadknight
1024 disciple
1020 dragoon
990 samurai
975 ranger
975 cleric
915 druid
900 bard
900 ninja
900 thief
900 necromancer
840 beguiler
780 geomancer
750 wizard

Just wanted to point out that rangers have health that is greater than or equal to nine other specializations, and they obviously have more hp than any unspecced. So that puts them in the upper majority healthwise, higher than every caster spec, every other rogue spec, and half the healer specs.

so baller

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
May I ask if you have played caster/healer against a ranger lately?

So you tried fighting a ranger as a healer? You do know that healers are supposed to be with other people, right? I hope you also do know since ranger is a ROGUE subclass that ranger is supposed to beat caster as rogue > caster, so what are you even trying to say?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I was thinking of a solution.

The problem is when a warrior even gets close to the ranger they cant do enough damage through there armor and HP. They are a rogue spec so they are suppose to do heavy damage quickly. So I think that the armor should be changed to leather chest, leather legs, chain helm, and chain boots. This armor makes it so that the ranger has armor imbetween bard and thief/ninja (like it should). It was between the the other specs before but it was leaning to much towards bard's armor.

IMO a ranger doesn't need a lot of HP because sometimes in 1v1's the person will not even reach the ranger making the ranger end the battle at full HP. So nerf the HP of a ranger down to 900 like the other rogue specs (stated by RoadKill909).

Rangers damage does not need to be nerfed again. Atm their damage is on par with thief/ninja. A ninja/thief can combo with kick and eviscerate. The way it works, Hit->eviscerate->hit. 120->idk the damage of eviscerate somewhere around 200->120. This is a good 440 damage if some one doesnt have armor. When you do this with kick it is around 300 damage. The damage on envenom isn't much but it is used because it resets your hit timer so you can hit twice really fast. The hit timer applies to the eviscerate/kick combos also. A ranger does 305 with a poison shot but they have no other skill to use other then arrowstorm which only works at close ranger and does not always have a good outcome.

If people think those nerfs will not suffice and that punch II bows are to OP, simply get rid of punch II and leave in punch I. This is because punch bows are really helpful for the ranger but knock back the opponent to much. Punch II is like a forcepush. While punch I bows are all that rangers need.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
Bard has 836 hp at level 60, not 900, making it 3rd worst in the game. Don't know where you got the idea of Bard as the tankiest rogue. I agree with TrueCorupptor in the fact that Rangers don't need tanky armor and some of the best HP in the game. It's also true that punch 1 bows are sufficient.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
So you tried fighting a ranger as a healer? You do know that healers are supposed to be with other people, right? I hope you also do know since ranger is a ROGUE subclass that ranger is supposed to beat caster as rogue > caster, so what are you even trying to say?
I'm trying to say ranger's have too many skills that don't even give the caster a chance.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4

1340 paladin
1250 bloodmage
1090 dreadknight
1024 disciple
1020 dragoon
990 samurai
975 ranger
975 cleric
915 druid
900 bard
900 ninja
900 thief
900 necromancer
840 beguiler
780 geomancer
750 wizard

Leftover's corrected me. Ranger's have 995, more than samurai.