• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

Yes
2 years
3 days
Support (potions redstone ect)
Support,caster,ranger
Support and Helping around were i can
London
Yes
I whitelisted over a year ago but i havent played much so it was hard for me to find

Nate Olson

Gold
@devonjay123.... you were.......Accepted! Alright, looks like you're about 6 hours behind me. I cant be on after 3:00 PM your time, so try to get on early. I'll give you the chat passcode to the chat and coordinates to the town, so stay online.

Joel7009

Wood
Are you over the age of 14?: yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a while, but didnt play for some time
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: mining, farming, and some good building skills
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Lostsoul: level 5/ Crafter: level 3
What can you offer to Conduit?: more minerals if needed, and honest and trustworthy person, and i can help the community in any way i can.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): none that i remember.
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: EST / i can get on almost everyday.
Are you able to speak with skype?: no
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__25700 (4th post from bottom to top)

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
I will keep chugging, but the time I have is limited. Others can do what they think will benefit the town, I will finish the town hall.

Nate Olson

Gold
Check this out, it's Conduit's (mini) PvP arena. Built it myself with @Joel7009 helping with supplies. Well, here it is:
qorNQev.png

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok.. I think I know when I can get back on, no promises though. Sometime around summer I may be able to get back on. When that happens conduit is hopefully gonna have a town hall. In my absence, I would like the regions expanded so I can work on island housing when I get back. And then.. Once the whole fudging town is done, imma apply for architect. That's my schedule. If I come back in May, that gives you guys roughly 3 months to expand the town regions. So if everyone pitches in, it'll be done real fast. Good luck.

xMustard~~ peace

Nate Olson

Gold
Yeah, we've done a lot on it already, and I made a new mine and PvP arena, so things are going great (P.S. I am also making a sauna in an underwater glass dome :p). I was thinking that after the expansion we could make a market island for everyone. It would be a good place for people to get the things they need and earn revenue for the town. I don't know if we can do it before the town upgrade, though. Thanks everyone for the contributions!

aidenninja

Dirt
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1-2YEARS
How long have you been on Herocraft?:: registerd yesterday but am on another rp server "hollow world"
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: i know how to make most things and dont realy like pvp much.
What is your Combat/Profession class?:lost soul and crafter ...
What can you offer to Conduit?: some building experiences and a new face :p
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):none
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: i forget the name but country :england and i get on around 4:00 ish?
Are you able to speak with skype?: no
Please include link to your whitelist application: link: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-white-list.50105/#post-395291

Nate Olson

Gold
Well, you just got accepted :). Well aiden, I am a bad pvper too. Okay then, do you mean 4 AM or PM? It looks like you are 6 hours behind me, so try to get on before 3 PM if you can. I'll have to try out that Hollow World server... but you will love Herocraft! Welcome aboard! Come on ingame and I will give you the chat passcode and the town's coords.

aidenninja

Dirt
Well, you just got accepted :). Well aiden, I am a bad pvper too. Okay then, do you mean 4 AM or PM? It looks like you are 6 hours behind me, so try to get on before 3 PM if you can. I'll have to try out that Hollow World server... but you will love Herocraft! Welcome aboard! Come on ingame and I will give you the chat passcode and the town's coords.
4 pm and sorry.. as of tomorow school is an arse

Are you over the age of 14?: 13, very nearly 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.3 Beta
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since today! Totally new player.
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: I'd say I'm very experienced, although in need of practice after 1 year break.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Ranger
What can you offer to Conduit?: Experience and dedication.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): None!
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: GMT, Evenings or Any time on Weekends/Hol
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mattdholloways-whitelist-application-new.50151/

Are you over the age of 14?: Yes Sir, 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 Years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: One Hour... :bearcat:
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Probably PvP
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Here is my plan for combat, Lost Soul > Rogue > Ninja
Im open to join any Profession that the town needs. :)

What can you offer to Conduit?: A mature member, help the town out all around.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): None, you got me first Nate, don't lose out, deals like this don't come around that often.. :p
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Eastern.
Are you able to speak with skype?: Gladly.
Please include link to your whitelist application: Here you are: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/littlefellas-whitelist-application.50158/

Nate Olson

Gold
Well we could use a good pvper besides jason... I have one question I'll ask you ingame, but otherwise, looks great! I'll give u all the stuff ya need to know, so stay ingame!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@Nate Olson I already have an area for the market place mapped out. It would be snugly tucked in that large gravel clearing to the right of the town hall, by the small canal. But, before you build ANYTHING else ( except maybe that one island I pm'ed you about ) get an upgrade on regions. You can't build houses outside the region. That is no. 1. Priority.

xMustard~ "Recognized in 52 countries as 'The Beard Thief'."

(SNAGGED THE 100th POST! :D)

Last edited: