• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for white list

aidenninja

Dirt
My contribution and reason for wanting to join the server is because i have played many hours on the "Hollow World" server and have enjoyed every moment of it so looked for more server like it... i hope this server is similar as in at can allow me to role play and enjoy my self like i can on this other server. my contribution is... well just another person to have fun in your server and semi-creative buildings as i think I'm a good builder but i certainly have a long way to go.

PS: i like anime...

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: aidenninja
  2. Location & Age: England 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): don't know anyone on the server but have played on the "hollow world" server
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCa10
My contribution and reason for wanting to join the server is because i have played many hours on the "Hollow World" server and have enjoyed every moment of it so looked for more server like it... i hope this server is similar as in at can allow me to role play and enjoy my self like i can on this other server. my contribution is... well just another person to have fun in your server and semi-creative buildings as i think I'm a good builder but i certainly have a long way to go.

PS: i like anime...
Reviewing