• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

Are you over the age of 14?: I am 16 years of age
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.5.2
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 9 days now
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Building large monumental structures with creative designs
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Lost Soul
What can you offer to Conduit?: Even though I may be a lost soul, I still can build pretty impressively. I know that I may need some supplies, and be a small burden, but in the long run I am great.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Port Royal
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: EST/ 4:45 PM - 5:45 PM 9:00 PM- 12:00 AM
Are you able to speak with skype?:No, but I have Teamspeak 3
Please include link to your whitelist application http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darthgummybearzs-application.49131/

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted. 1-2 things I need to ask you about, but its not much. I'm expecting you will behave yourself, and not repeat your mistake. Welcome to Conduit

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you over the age of 14?: I am 16 years of age
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.5.2
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 9 days now
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Building large monumental structures with creative designs
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Lost Soul
What can you offer to Conduit?: Even though I may be a lost soul, I still can build pretty impressively. I know that I may need some supplies, and be a small burden, but in the long run I am great.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Port Royal
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: EST/ 4:45 PM - 5:45 PM 9:00 PM- 12:00 AM
Are you able to speak with skype?:No, but I have Teamspeak 3
Please include link to your whitelist application http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darthgummybearzs-application.49131/
So get on anytime in the PM times to see me and get the coords and other shiz. More precisely anytime tomorrow, cause I'm free the whole day.

Last edited:

A7Xrules99

Dirt
Are you over the age of 14?: yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 Years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 2 weeks
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Building and mining (Also im good with farming and gathering supplies)
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: I plan on being a Dragoon or Disciples. I hope to be either and enchanter or smith.
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am a a loyal citizen and i could help expand the town and gather needed supplies.
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): None
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on? I am in Central Time Zone and get on everyday for atleast 2 hours.
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes my Skype name is A7Xrules17

Im also freinds with Ironmikepoke and we skype all the time. Im known by Mustardmanmcgee as that lazy guy he was going to interveiw on the server but then proceeded to give me the link.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelisted-please.49424/

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you over the age of 14?: yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 Years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 2 weeks
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Building and mining (Also im good with farming and gathering supplies)
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: I plan on being a Dragoon or Disciples. I hope to be either and enchanter or smith.
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am a a loyal citizen and i could help expand the town and gather needed supplies.
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): None
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on? I am in Central Time Zone and get on everyday for atleast 2 hours.
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes my Skype name is A7Xrules17

Im also freinds with Ironmikepoke and we skype all the time. Im known by Mustardmanmcgee as that lazy guy he was going to interveiw on the server but then proceeded to give me the link.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelisted-please.49424/
Told you it would only take a minute :p Accepted if you're not already ingame, then get on please.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@HojoBear , If you could have 1 solid week where we could get the town hall settled in and built, that would be great. Some adjustments might need to be made in order to make it fit the island a litlle better. In short, its too big.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@Nate Olson @jasonc1111 @joeyyy Just tagging a few of you for a update. I'm not gonna be on the server for a few days. How long, idk. If any of you are reading this message, I'd like you to tell anyone that's worried about my absence where I've been. Later.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not going to fizzle out of herocraft, so don't worry about that. There is enough money in the town bank for several weeks of taxes. I'll come back as soon as possible

Nate Olson

Gold
I finally made a signature after 20 mins of looking for a photo editor, 10 mins of making the picture and figuring out how to use the photo editor, and an hour of trying to get it on the forums. Cross your fingers and hope it works!:)

BJ0903

Wood
I was wondering if I could apply for the job of Architect if that's possible. If it is, please reply, and I will post a app. Thanks!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm sorry guys.. I tried and I failed.. I'm not gonna be playing for awhile... I appoint @HojoBear head architect in my absence. I can still look at forums, so after making something please post a pic on forums.
I and Hojobear will decide who will become builders for the town. However hojo's decisions should hold slightly more weight than mine though.

xMustard~~

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
This is a town announcement. Everyone that I am aware of that is in the town shall be tagged. Sorry if I forget one of you guys: @jasonc1111 @tray55 @BJ0903 @joeyyy @Edenios @jarrell @HojoBear @Steve554011 @Anna11330 @Nate Olson @UltNachopony ? @superlode

I have decided the heir to conduit.

Nate_Olson as suggested by Jason.

You guys are the last hope for the town. Me and Ult apparently seriously suck at being active xD

But seriously. Keep recruiting, keep going, and keep the town alive with donations. Me and Ult are coming back one day. However until that day comes, Nate Olson is mayor. You will treat him as you would treat both me and Ult. And if I do come back this map, I seriously don't care too much if I become mayor again, or if I become SiC or even TiC. If I come back next map then I hope you guys join me and hopefully Ult for another, better adventure.