• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Darthgummybearz's Application

Many Minecraft Servers have gotten really corrupt nowadays. I would like to join Hero Craft because I anticipate that it will be an enjoyable and genuine experience, and not a group of staff griefers targeting noobs. I am also a huge fun of WoW, so the oppurtunity to bring that into Minecraft gives me a tingling sensation. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: darthgummybearz
  2. Location & Age: EST / 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Supposed "God"- Hacking on Godcraft.net
  4. Referral(s): darth
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD10
Many Minecraft Servers have gotten really corrupt nowadays. I would like to join Hero Craft because I anticipate that it will be an enjoyable and genuine experience, and not a group of staff griefers targeting noobs. I am also a huge fun of WoW, so the oppurtunity to bring that into Minecraft gives me a tingling sensation. Thank you for your time.

Reviewing

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry I can't count today HCD15