• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

poks999

Legacy Supporter 2
Are you over the age of 14?: 14 in a month
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: ~1 week
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Raiding houses
What is your Combat/Profession class?: None ATM (Looking at Disciple/Smith)
What can you offer to Conduit?: Redstone work and defensive buildings.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): None
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: I'm in chicago CST. ~5-6 weekdays, Random times scattered across during weekends.
Are you able to speak with skype?: Sure
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-for-poks999.48947/

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Everything checks out @poks999! Accepted! Can you only log in on the weekends? Also, only engineers can do redstone, so if you wanna do redstone, that sounds right for you.

poks999

Legacy Supporter 2
I can play a tiny bit on the weekdays, but i'm mostly weekend oriented. (Chinese life hard). Engineer sounds cool, i'm very open on my spec. ( I'm literally on this server to play disciple though)

joeyyy

Stone
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I'm not sure exactly, but when I had started playing it only had cost me 5$. (Around Alpha possibly)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since June 16th 2013
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: I enjoy building and my expertise would be finding new ways to enjoy the game.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Necromancer-18/Crafter-16 However I was planning on being a farmer.
What can you offer to Conduit?: Building, politics, class & profession benefits, and a friendly neighbor.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Silvermede, Rapture, Altum (Previous map).
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: PST, all times of the day
Are you able to speak with skype?: No but I can get a microphone if it is necessary.
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/joeyyys-application.40118/#post-330770

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I'm not sure exactly, but when I had started playing it only had cost me 5$. (Around Alpha possibly)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since June 16th 2013
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: I enjoy building and my expertise would be finding new ways to enjoy the game.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Necromancer-18/Crafter-16 However I was planning on being a farmer.
What can you offer to Conduit?: Building, politics, class & profession benefits, and a friendly neighbor.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Silvermede, Rapture, Altum (Previous map).
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: PST, all times of the day
Are you able to speak with skype?: No but I can get a microphone if it is necessary.
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/joeyyys-application.40118/#post-330770
Everything seems to check out, accepted! Imma send you coords and chat and other shiz as soon as I see you.

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
Update on the townhall:
2014-01-26_15.05.31.png 2014-01-26_15.05.41.png
These first two are the revision I have made to fit the style of the city.

These two images is the previous version of the town hall; I am still working on revising and changing it. The interior is not done yet.
2014-01-26_15.06.17.png 2014-01-26_15.06.37.png

Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple Months
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: I'm pretty good at being good
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Going to be a Paladin/Farmer
What can you offer to Conduit?: Im good at PvP and at being good and i'll help out the town whenever I can
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Est and anytime
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-to-herocraft.43008/

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
Hell everyone! I have FINALLY finished the revisions on the townhall. The interior design on the inner walls is compete, but the furnishing and floors are not yet done. I am think we could build it, then worry about that after the structure is made. Here are some pics of the (I think) final product. I probably missed some stuff.
2014-01-28_15.34.57.png 2014-01-28_15.35.09.png 2014-01-28_15.35.19.png 2014-01-28_15.35.32.png 2014-01-28_15.35.35.png 2014-01-28_15.35.43.png 2014-01-28_15.36.06.png

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple Months
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: I'm pretty good at being good
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Going to be a Paladin/Farmer
What can you offer to Conduit?: Im good at PvP and at being good and i'll help out the town whenever I can
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Est and anytime
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-to-herocraft.43008/
Sounds good, except for 1-2 things that I will msg you about in minecraft. Hang tight, and get on any time available

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@poks999 You have 1 week to retrieve your stuff. If you don't get it back, it will be re-possessed for the town. I'm not being hard on you, so don't look at it that way. Goodbye, hope you have fun with your friends

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@HojoBear I almost have a spot for the townhall. If we could recreate it one a server, then make it here, or just skip to making it on herocraft, that would be nice. So if you could be open to building stuff soon that would be great

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh btw, I need someone other than anna to be a farmer, or I need you, @Anna11330, to be more active, any volunteers? Or is someone already a farmer and I'm an idiot?

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
Hey Mustard, sorry I have been busy with schoolwork and the Superbowl (GO HAWKS!). I should be on next week to help with the building. I can either make it on my own, or I could send you the worldsave. The latter option is probably better; I don't know if I can make it that quickly on my own.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I dunz know what a world save is. But as long as you can direct me through it and it wont be that hard, I can get it uploaded. I am very close to getting to the townhall, preparations for the enterance to the top are already underway. Here are some screenshots of the gate/towers thingy I made.

Attachments

• 2014-02-03_18.25.30.png
    2014-02-03_18.25.30.png
    667.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-02-03_18.25.43.png
    2014-02-03_18.25.43.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-02-03_18.25.35.png
    2014-02-03_18.25.35.png
    896.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-02-03_18.25.49.png
    2014-02-03_18.25.49.png
    351.6 KB · Views: 2

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
I can direct you through it pretty easily. We need to find a way to essentially send a file of mine to you. I think it's too big to be sent via email, but I can try. I'll log on now.