• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

Ultanian

Portal
Conduit
City of Forgotten Empire [FE]

Mayors: UltNachopony & SiC Mustardmanmcgee
Managers:
Members:@superlode, @bayoton, @Nate Olson, @HojoBear,
@ironmikepoke,

@BJ0903, @LittleFella, @MrBlux, @Joel7009
Town Rules:

1. Respect other town members at all times, no entering their island/house without permission. This includes looking in chests as well.
2. Building is not allowed within town regions and 100 blocks away. Make sure to get permission from a manager or mayor before building anything.
3. Do not kill other town/kingdom members.
4. Follow server rules.
5. Conduit's intent is to be good; do not attack other towns unless they attack first or they are evil.
6. If you own a house, pay your taxes to either UltNachopony or Mustardmanmcgee on the last Sunday of the month. (When housing is built of course)
7. Penalties for violating the rules include: fines, community projects, losing your home, and expulsion from the town.
Taxes:
If you choose to live in the Barracks, there are no taxes. However, space here is small. Homes are taxed monthly and the cost depends on your home. Small cottages would be cheaper while private islands would be expensive (yes, they will be available). If you miss a tax, you have one week to pay up before your residence is repossessed. An exception to this is if the player goes inactive and lets a manager/mayor know first.
Application Form:

Are you over the age of 14?:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:
What is your Combat/Profession class?:
What can you offer to Conduit?:
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:
Are you able to speak with skype?:
Please include link to your whitelist application:

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
To-Do List:
1. Continue shafts and tunnels that will eventually lead to other rooms.
2. Finish the Rune room.
3. Create a stable farm.
4. Gather materials for next upgrade.
5. Get the Villagers and Iron Golem arena going.
6. Create Condos and Private Islands.
7. Get the Spleef Arena built.
8. Hold tournements!

Last edited:
Are you over the age of 14?: 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:years on and off but newer to the online atomsphere.
How long have you been on Herocraft?:eek:nly a few weeks now
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:eek:verall knowledgeable online mediocre
What is your Combat/Profession class?:paladin/Merchant
What can you offer to Conduit?:Im a vey active player and though I'm new i will be active and do all i can to help out fellow townspeople.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):N/A
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: central time and im on all the time day and night... no specific times really at this time. But at least a few hours a day.
Are you able to speak with skype?:Yes if needs be
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Ultanian

Portal
Are you over the age of 14?: 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:years on and off but newer to the online atomsphere.
How long have you been on Herocraft?:eek:nly a few weeks now
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:eek:verall knowledgeable online mediocre
What is your Combat/Profession class?:paladin/Merchant
What can you offer to Conduit?:Im a vey active player and though I'm new i will be active and do all i can to help out fellow townspeople.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):N/A
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: central time and im on all the time day and night... no specific times really at this time. But at least a few hours a day.
Are you able to speak with skype?:Yes if needs be
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1
Questions are valid... except for the link. Please change it to your whitelist application for the Herocraft server.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Technically you can't have more than one mayor. Mustardmanmcgee could be the Second In Command though.

BonyBen

Stone
Are you over the age of 14?: I am 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since March 2011
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days(this would be my first town)
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Combat/roleplay
What is your Combat/Profession class?: At the moment, I am a lost soul. I will follow the rogue path when I am capable of doing so.
What can you offer to Conduit?: I will be on a lot(until atherys is back up, afterwards I will be on less often), could be a good member to have in an attack party, I believe I am a good leader so I could help the town out that way(obviously not the king/leader but just as a... captain or something)
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): N/A
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Eastern Timezone... Very often on weekends, from 7-8:30 weekdays.
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes. Also teamspeak.
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-whitelist-application.47150/#post-376239
Thanks for taking the time to read this application!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@BonyBen... Everything seems to check out... Accepted! If you can, I would like to see you on, maybe at 9:00? I am on Central U.S. time, therefore, you are roughly 3-4 hours ahead of me. Get on anytime between 8:00-9:00 your time to see me on.

BJ0903

Wood
Are you over the age of 14?: No, but I'm 13, and I'll be 14 soon.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4-5 days
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Building
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Lostsoul: Level 7
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am a great builder, and I put time in builds.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Sorry, but no.
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Pacific, around 9-10 a.m. - 3-5 p.m.
Are you able to speak with skype?: No.
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/bj0903s-whitelist-application.47268/

Last edited:
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since July 2011
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple of months
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Killing people
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Bloodmage 34/ Crafter 21
What can you offer to Conduit?: Protecting the town
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): WynterVale
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Est 5pm - 9pm
Are you able to speak with skype?:Yes
Please include link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.42853/

tray55

Iron
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few months
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: I love to PvP.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: lost soul 20/ Crafter 11
What can you offer to Conduit?: I will help in community projects and to defend the town.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): WynterVale
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Est 2 pm-9 pm
Are you able to speak with skype?:Yes I can
Please include link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.42863/#post-349802

Chriswc14

TNT
Are you over the age of 14?: 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Years don't know how long exactly
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple of weeks
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: REDSTONE, Stradegy, Defense, Offense
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Lost Soul/Crafter now am going to change it to Wizard/Engineer when I can
What can you offer to Conduit?: I'm great with redstone, also god with stadegy and leadership
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): N/A
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Central Standard Time usually after around 7 or 8
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47931/

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
Are you over the age of 14?:I am exactly 14.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:about 3 Years and 2 Years of PVP
How long have you been on Herocraft?:I played for about 5 months before quitting and I came back for the reset.
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:I dont have one im a jack of all trades.
What is your Combat/Profession class?:I do not have either yet since reset cause I got on resently.
What can you offer to Conduit?:Building and high defense with pvp skills in raids or defending from raids from our foes.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):None since reset.
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:CST and I dont know yet today is my first day back but it will be often more than likely.
Are you able to speak with skype?:Yes,but i do sound like a girl.
Please include link to your whitelist application:Its been to long to find it i quit maybe 6 months ago.