• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

i made and application a long time ago and i was masseging nate about the meeting to go to the town but i had some problems so i i couldnt go is there anyone that can meet me soon?

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
i made and application a long time ago and i was masseging nate about the meeting to go to the town but i had some problems so i i couldnt go is there anyone that can meet me soon?
Hi! My name is Mustard, Ex/Hopefully Returning official of the town. I recommend that you dont join this town as there is a map wipe in 8 days. If youre still interested in joining us, try messaging Nate or Ult after the wipe.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, us at Raubtier are close to City upgrade and have been working hard only to find there will be a reset of the map/stats soon. lol but I'm fine with it.

just a suggestion since the levels and towns will be reseting maby you guys should make a meeting for the people how want to be in the town and people already in to like just lvl up and try building the town

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
just a suggestion since the levels and towns will be reseting maby you guys should make a meeting for the people how want to be in the town and people already in to like just lvl up and try building the town
Well, first off, this was totally unexpected for everyone, meaning we have absolutely no plans for how we will build the town, we do however, know what we want to build. What we might do is have Ult and nate in charge of getting the stuff for town regions, and then me and a team of architects creating the town section by section.
Yeah, us at Raubtier are close to City upgrade and have been working hard only to find there will be a reset of the map/stats soon. lol but I'm fine with it.
Any plans for this new age in particular Dwarfers? Also, what was the ip of that creative Raubtier used, and is it still up and running?

@UltNachopony, we need to start thinking fast. There is a high chance of me getting back on by the map wipe, however, I will be gone on vacation the greater part of the summer.

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, first off, this was totally unexpected for everyone, meaning we have absolutely no plans for how we will build the town, we do however, know what we want to build. What we might do is have Ult and nate in charge of getting the stuff for town regions, and then me and a team of architects creating the town section by section.

Any plans for this new age in particular Dwarfers? Also, what was the ip of that creative Raubtier used, and is it still up and running?

@UltNachopony, we need to start thinking fast. There is a high chance of me getting back on by the map wipe, however, I will be gone on vacation the greater part of the summer.
We are planning on making a clan.