• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

Parsalin

Iron
Are you over the age of 14?: yes 28
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: forever, i originally paid like 6 bucks for my account. ((years, i forget how long.))
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a week
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: hmm i prefer building/planning/farming. but i can pvp too.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: thinking pyro/farmer but i could trade farmer.
What can you offer to Conduit?: double chest o cobbles?
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): none
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: im pst and im on mostly late ((midnight to 4 am.))
Are you able to speak with skype?: yes
Please include link to your whitelist application: 5 down - > http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37920

Nate Olson

Gold
Great! We need a good builder since our old one retired. I cant be on past 9 PM, so no all nighters lol. Looks fantastic @Parsalin just meet me ingame and I'll do all the stuff that I do when people join the town

axis73

Wood
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since alpha ish
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Played back a couple years ago before it like died and now I'm back.
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Idk making potions/enchanting/crafting stuff... not the most creative builder.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Going for ranger or ninja
What can you offer to Conduit?: Can do whatevs Conduit wants me to. If I end up being a ranger that may be useful.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): None
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Pacific... Normally mondays and tuesdays and some weekends
Are you able to speak with skype?: yea
Please include link to your whitelist application: I'm whitelisted but from years ago... prob difficult to find link.

Are you over the age of 14?: I am 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A long time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just started today
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Building
What is your Combat/Profession class?: i want to get up to runesmith/necromancer
What can you offer to Conduit?: Im a good builder and i'm willing to do any tasks that need to get done
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):none
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: USA EST
Are you able to speak with skype?:not often
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.52292/#post-411003

Ultanian

Portal
Are you over the age of 14?: I am 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A long time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just started today
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Building
What is your Combat/Profession class?: i want to get up to runesmith/necromancer
What can you offer to Conduit?: Im a good builder and i'm willing to do any tasks that need to get done
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):none
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: USA EST
Are you able to speak with skype?:not often
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.52292/#post-411003
Sorry, could you be a bit more specific?

Nate Olson

Gold
You need to rejoin the town first. I have demoted myself, and as soon as you join, I'll promote you to owner. You will have to be online for that I think.

Last edited:
Are you over the age of 14?:yes I'm 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:umm like 2 years I forgot.
How long have you been on Herocraft?:almost one year
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:Archery, potion brewing, and mining.
What is your Combat/Profession class?:wizard and bard/ alchemist
What can you offer to Conduit?:Resources needed to help to help town and members.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):yes
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:Time zone is est. I usually get on like at somewhere after 8 pm during the weekends, sometimes during the week days. (I can play more during summer vacation)
Are you able to speak with skype?:no
Please include link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/dimensionzero0.41657/#post-3402
(*cough* some1 should look at this app)

Last edited: