• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

Joshbee

Legacy Supporter 4
Conduit
City of Forgotten Empire [FE]

Mayors: UltNachopony & SiC Mustardmanmcgee
Managers:
Members:@superlode, @bayoton, @Nate Olson, @HojoBear,
@ironmikepoke,

@BJ0903, @LittleFella, @MrBlux, @Joel7009
Town Rules:

1. Respect other town members at all times, no entering their island/house without permission. This includes looking in chests as well.
2. Building is not allowed within town regions and 100 blocks away. Make sure to get permission from a manager or mayor before building anything.
3. Do not kill other town/kingdom members.
4. Follow server rules.
5. Conduit's intent is to be good; do not attack other towns unless they attack first or they are evil.
6. If you own a house, pay your taxes to either UltNachopony or Mustardmanmcgee on the last Sunday of the month. (When housing is built of course)
7. Penalties for violating the rules include: fines, community projects, losing your home, and expulsion from the town.
Taxes:
If you choose to live in the Barracks, there are no taxes. However, space here is small. Homes are taxed monthly and the cost depends on your home. Small cottages would be cheaper while private islands would be expensive (yes, they will be available). If you miss a tax, you have one week to pay up before your residence is repossessed. An exception to this is if the player goes inactive and lets a manager/mayor know first.
Application Form:

Are you over the age of 14?: Yeah
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Several years now on multiple platforms
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since 2012 but just recently returned
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Expert in most aspects (rusty on redstone)
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Lost Soul/Crafter
What can you offer to Conduit?: Excellent builder, mature, don't mind helping out on various projects
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Oblivion several maps back
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Central and all times of the day
Are you able to speak with skype?: Not with voice currently
Please include link to your whitelist application: It was years ago...no idea where it is now

marybee

Stone
Conduit
City of Forgotten Empire [FE]

Mayors: UltNachopony & SiC Mustardmanmcgee
Managers:
Members:@superlode, @bayoton, @Nate Olson, @HojoBear,
@ironmikepoke,

@BJ0903, @LittleFella, @MrBlux, @Joel7009
Town Rules:

1. Respect other town members at all times, no entering their island/house without permission. This includes looking in chests as well.
2. Building is not allowed within town regions and 100 blocks away. Make sure to get permission from a manager or mayor before building anything.
3. Do not kill other town/kingdom members.
4. Follow server rules.
5. Conduit's intent is to be good; do not attack other towns unless they attack first or they are evil.
6. If you own a house, pay your taxes to either UltNachopony or Mustardmanmcgee on the last Sunday of the month. (When housing is built of course)
7. Penalties for violating the rules include: fines, community projects, losing your home, and expulsion from the town.
Taxes:
If you choose to live in the Barracks, there are no taxes. However, space here is small. Homes are taxed monthly and the cost depends on your home. Small cottages would be cheaper while private islands would be expensive (yes, they will be available). If you miss a tax, you have one week to pay up before your residence is repossessed. An exception to this is if the player goes inactive and lets a manager/mayor know first.
Application Form:

Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since it came out!
How long have you been on Herocraft?:A few years now, but been gone for awhile
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Mining
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Lost soul and crafter
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am willing to help on any projects that need help, I am not greedy :D
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):1
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Central, and I get on whenever I can
Are you able to speak with skype?:Not right now, but soon :D
Please include link to your whitelist application:It was a couple of years ago, I have no idea, Im so sorry :(

Are you over the age of 14?:Yes 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:2 to 3 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?:A few days
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:Combat/Mining
What is your Combat/Profession class?:Havent got oen yet but depating between Wizard and Ranger
What can you offer to Conduit?:A new person and loyal player/fighter
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):None at all
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:Eastern US/Canada, i vary from my day to day life
Are you able to speak with skype?:Whenever my laptop gets fixed yes but id need to go buy a new mic
Please include link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37820#entry30899147

Ninjavlad62

Glowing Redstone
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes I am 15 years old.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:about 3 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?:about 2-2 1/2 years
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Personally I am great at building medieval and I am good a pvp, not looking at my stats atm.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Right now I am leveling wizard but I am also a master dreadknight and merchant.
What can you offer to Conduit?: I can build and defend, and im friendly :D.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Well recently I started playing on this server again, but before long long ago I was in some classic towns like Light forge, eclipse and I was manger/owner for a time of RA.
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:Eastern and I play after 5 to just about anytime :)
Are you able to speak with skype?: Of course!
Please include link to your whitelist application: I applied about 2 years ago so I don't really know where it is...

Are you over the age of 14?: I am 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since squids came out
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year then I quit.
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: I am pretty good because how long I've been playing
What is your Combat/Profession class?: I will become a Miner and I'm not sure what class.
What can you offer to Conduit?: Building and PvP
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Ched Nasad
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Central I get on in the evening
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yessir
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39580/

Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha
How long have you been on Herocraft?:a year
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:pvp
What is your Combat/Profession class?:Ranger
What can you offer to Conduit?:Anything (supplies, etc.)
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):None
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:Central, 4:30
Are you able to speak with skype?:yes
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39579/#post-328340

Nate Olson

Gold
All who see this thread: Conduit is in need of a builder!
-Said builder would be able to build in the town's style, which is sort of steampunky and rustic.
-The builder would be pretty active, in order to build stuff.
-I would like it if you could submit some pictures of your builds (Just upload the screenshot to imgur or whatever and insert it in a post on this thread)
-If you would like to be Conduit's builder, please say so on your application. That would be great. Thanks!;)

Are you over the age of 14?:I am 16
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since beta
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Ive been playing since last year but just recently started playing again about a month ago.
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: mob hunting, pvp, and farming
What is your Combat/Profession class?: I am a max level Ranger, and a low level enchanter
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am good at pvp so i can help provide protection to conduit, also dont mind farming.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): I was in aldenshire a while ago, but more recently i was a part of axiom.
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: eastern time. I get on a few times a week for a couple hours at a time.
Are you able to speak with skype?:Yes but i have a lot of backround noise.
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tyscorf2010-app.46800/#post-374041
I was told of this town by one of my friend CallawaySpriter

Nate Olson

Gold
Alright, this looks awesome. Callaway is a pleasure to have in the town, and I'm sure you will be, too. Just get on over the weekend or today for your initiation. :D

Crazycody15

Stone
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes, 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Not sure, before 1.8.1 beta
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Been a while but i just rejoined
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Good with certain things
What is your Combat/Profession class?: atm Lost Soul and Crafter
What can you offer to Conduit?: I'll try to help the best in any way
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Don't remeber the name
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Central usU.S
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes,
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist.42308/