• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

Nate Olson

Gold
Alrighty, I get home from school at 4 PM, but since it's the weekend, I can be on earlier. Your application looks good, just get ingame and I'll give ya the deets.

Skyhawk312

Stone
Are you over the age of 14?: yes, 19 actually if that matters at all
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: long time, since mid/late beta
How long have you been on Herocraft?: played a little bit a while back, never got really into it until now though
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: organization and practical buildings like farms and grinders mainly
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Lost Soul and Crafter (I don't have a strong preference for my profession, so I can become anything for that really)
What can you offer to Conduit?: I could help with building automated farms or grinders if the server still allows for those
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): N/A
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Eastern Time and mainly on weekends since I have classes and homework during the week, but I'll be on during the week from time to time
Are you able to speak with skype?: No, I don't like using skype with random people. it's a personal thing, I hope you understand.
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/skyhawk312-application.32667/

Nate Olson

Gold
Okay, looks like we are in the same time zone, and it's ok if you don't have a skype. Well then, get ingame and I'll show you around and tell you all the technical stuff. Thanks!

Nate Olson

Gold
Town Hall is finally finished! Thanks to @HojoBear ! A couple of shots of what the finished product looks like:
yBfxYFE.jpg

oJkzn89.png

c4RMANx.jpg

A1Cs6i6.jpg

Öli

Gold
Are you over the age of 14?: 20...
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Wow, lets see... i think about 3 years now... Learned building redstone circuits without repeaters that times ;)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played a long time ago with some friends from germany. Maybe a month.
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: I did some freaky shit with redstone. Like to play around with binary-calculaters or full automatic cannons...
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Maybe Necromancer. Pretty sure i gonna be miner. as it seems hes the only one to place tnt. Engineer seems nice, but i can build pretty much everything without those signs.
What can you offer to Conduit?: Time
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): Well, i think i was in one, but thats long ago... lets say none for now
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: +1, between 06 and 11 pm
Are you able to speak with skype?: Lets see, if it answers :D Got TS, but as im studiyng most of the time, i dont really wanna invest too much time...
Please include link to your whitelist application: I cant find that thread anymore, but ive got that in my alerts...
  1. 4
    Awarded: Yesterday at 2:41 PM
    Well seasoned
    You're well traveled friend! 25 days here!

2. 25
    Wow that's long!
    oh my god registered for a year!

3. 15
    Old Timer...
    You're old, go change your pants!

4. 3
    Awarded: Aug 2, 2011
    Fancy seeing you here
  5. 1
    Awarded: Aug 1, 2011
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Last edited:

Nate Olson

Gold
Okay, first of all, I am such a redstone nerd, and I love redstone binary calculators. Second, welcome to the town! it'd be fantastic if you could get ingame so I can give you all the details. Good luck! (by the way, what is your MC username?)

Ultanian

Portal
To everyone who is active in Conduit right now- thanks so much, I appreciate that you have stuck around while Mustard and I have been gone and I love what I've seen in the screenshots. In a month or so I may be able to return to my position as mayor, but only time will tell. Thanks again guys.
@HojoBear @Nate Olson

Nate Olson

Gold
Hear ye, hear ye! Conduit is in need of a builder.
-Said builder would be able to build in the town's style, which is sort of steampunky and rustic.
-The builder would be pretty active, in order to build a lot of stuff.
-I would like it if the builder would submit some pictures of their builds (Just upload the screenshot to imgur or whatever and insert it in a post on this thread)
- @HojoBear will be deciding with me who to accept, if he can.

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
I would love to help, sorry for being inactive. School just started up again, I have a lot to do.

The build is medieval-steampunky, but there is plenty of creative input that will be accepted. You don't have to be ONLY a builder, you can do other stuff and be a part of the town. I personally love helping out on the building because it makes me feel like I have contributed, and because the build is just so darn good! Can't wait to see you all out there!

Are you over the age of 14?: Yes im 16
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 or 5 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played it a year ago and came back to it.
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:Im pretty much notch... i played in alpha! im really good.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Im a lost soul :( but i want to get better by joining your faction so that i can level up.
What can you offer to Conduit?: Infinite amazing things! Building and combat experience anything you need!
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): I cant remember just started recently!
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: i live in Ontario, Canada so i get on at 4:00 after school or on weekends!
Are you able to speak with skype?: absolutely!
Please include link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-pwnagehamburger.42082/

Mr_The_Ninja's application

Are you over the age of 14?: 16 years old
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: for 4 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: not to long but i played on it before last year for a couple months
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: redstone maybe? i am decent at redstone if i have the time
What is your Combat/Profession class?: i do not have one yet but would like to be a ninja or runeblade
What can you offer to Conduit?: i can offer good support and fun playing
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Jericho if that exist anymore?
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: i can be on from 4-10pm on most weekdays and longer on weekends timezone UTC-5
Are you able to speak with skype?: yes i am able to speak on skype
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mr_the_ninjas-application.42083/

Nate Olson

Gold
@PwnageHamburger you did great on your app. You also have the exact same schedule as me (except I'm going to Mexico for a week starting tomorrow). Okay, your turn @Mr_The_Ninja ! You have been accepted as well, so both of you just meet me some time on your normal schedule once I get back from my trip (end of spring break). Good luck! :)

Janissary

Dirt
Janissary's application:
Are you over the age of 14?: 15 years old
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 week
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Creativity and perseverance, I always follow through with a project no matter how boring and meticulous it gets.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: I don't know what I want to be :c
What can you offer to Conduit?: Loyalty passion and respect
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): None
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: Timezone : UTC-5 im either on around 3:30PM or 6-9PM weekdays no guarantees, weekends always.
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...-acceptance-into-herocraft.50834/#post-400382

rain3212000

Stone
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 or 3 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Memorizing crafting materials
What is your Combat/Profession class?: So far I am a lost soul wanting to be a wizard
What can you offer to Conduit?: A farm, and a shop
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): I've been in one but I can't remember the name of it
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: UTC -6:00 Central Time Us and Canada
Are you able to speak with skype?:Yes
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-app.35305/#post-300877