• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

chaosjason

Glowing Redstone
Are you over the age of 14?:yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:a year or so
How long have you been on Herocraft?:a few days
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:pretty good
What is your Combat/Profession class?:combat will be necro when i lvl and proffession may be either runecrafter or smith
What can you offer to Conduit?:well-rounded skills in combat mining farming but not much building
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):havent been in town
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:eastern i think i get on when i can after school
Are you able to speak with skype?:i have a skype Timj709
Please include link to your whitelist application:I forget where my whitelist application is but i do know i AM whitelisted

Nate Olson

Gold
Ok, all of this looks great! Just come to Haven ingame so that I can pm you the coords to the town and give you the chat passcode! Look forward to having you!

Are you over the age of 14?: yes 14 exact
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since last year
How long have you been on Herocraft?: since last week
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: half-noob
What is your Combat/Profession class?: the original
What can you offer to Conduit?: my ore?
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): was gonna join ereium but they killed me because i couldn't get teamspeak
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: eastern i think and around 5
Are you able to speak with skype?: no
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sabernax2112-whitelist.50008/#post-395073

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Nate are you still advertising.... :/ I told you expand regions for a housing space first... Also the island you built. Not to be rude, but it's above the chest island. That probably looks ugly. Please tear it down if you haven't already. On the issue of me logging in, low chance of this summer. If Minecraft lasts long enough, I would take it to college, but something tells me the server would be dead or everyone would have abandoned me. In the most extreme case, I will get on next map, or never. But who knows. And on the issue of the gravel clearing being the market area, I'm siding with you on that it's not big enough. Therefore the gravel clearing will have a bridge that will connect another island to it to complete the market area.

Even though I have no real authority in Conduit anymore.. TOWN ANNOUNCEMENT: Go help Nate Olson get the stuff for an upgrade! It helps you AND the town! To check what we have not attained check the BILLBOARD on the CHEST ISLAND!

That is all.

Good day.

xMustard~ "The only difference between a human's and an animal's soul in my eyes, is that I will pay 2 cupcakes for an animal's soul, and 3 for a human's.

Last edited:

DehRezz

Wood
Are you over the age of 14?: 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A few years, but I just recently made my own account.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A Few hours
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Abstract building
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Nothing yet. I want to be a Caster/Pyro
What can you offer to Conduit?: Creative ideas and a friendly/helpful attitude
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): None
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: EST (US and Canada)
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes :)
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.50245/#post-396187

Hello Nate. I would like so be DehRezz's Mentor, as you were to me. Show him how to get started, If we could have nearby housing that would be great, also nickmin1123 will be returning to the server this weekend.

DehRezz

Wood
Thanks for accepting me! I'm getting on now. We can do it whenever you'd like. Ill be on frequently throughout the weekend.

MrBlux

Wood
Are you over the age of 14?: Yeah. My profile says I'm 16. Which I am.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha, mate!
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2013 I believe. But with breaks.
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: It USED to be the best, but with all the updates and patches, I'm basically a noob.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: I'm planning on being a Necromancer. And finishing the Caster tree.
What can you offer to Conduit?: I'm a great architect. I also know a thing or two about traps and automated farm systems.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Sparta. From back in 2013. It's long gone now.
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: -5:00 EST. Afternoon.
Are you able to speak with skype?: Aye aye!
Please include link to your whitelist application: here Beware! It's old! (I was 15 at the time.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
This is insane... In all the months I advertised I never got this many people..... If I can get on next map no doubt about it, you are gonna be the advertiser/herald of the town.

Are you over the age of 14?: almost 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: not much but been a fan for a long time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: started today
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:i dont really have one i do every thing the same
What is your Combat/Profession class?:dont have one yet
What can you offer to Conduit?: i really like being helpful so i might help with any projects and i also like using bows sodefending the town also
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):none
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:EGY, dont really know
Are you able to speak with skype?:not always but yes
Please include link to your whitelist application:
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Ccrazymaster
  2. Location & Age: Egypt,13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCC12
i would really like to join because i like role playing games and i like playing in a community i am currently trying to get better in using bows i think most people would say that but i really like being helpful, i hope you accept me because i would really enjoy playing in this server

Nate Olson

Gold
Awesome! Looks like you're 4 hours behind me, so try to get on before 5 PM. I'll tell you what you need to know ingame. Thx!

Doorilicious

Stone
Are you over the age of 14?:About a month older than 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Year possibly?
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Few days
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?:Combat/Pvp
What is your Combat/Profession class?:Lost Soul/Crafter
What can you offer to Conduit?:My pvp skills
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):No other towns
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?:pST. No specific time for when i get on.
Are you able to speak with skype?:No
Please include link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50286/