• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] Conduit

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
How close to next upgrade Nate? I'd expect you to almost be half done seeing as we have over 10 new peeps

Nate Olson

Gold
Most of them are kind of low level... but they contribute what they can. Here's what we need, and what we have:
Obtained:
WuAL1W4.png

Needed:
5G6cgoK.png

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@UltNachopony about that freaking stack of diamond blocks you have hidden in your ender chest.... Can you get that out? All it will take, seriously, is like 30 seconds.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Just got my new computer will be back on starting tomorrow around 8:30 CST
A few things you may want to know about the town now. I am no longer the builder or mayor. Hojobear is the builder, and Nate Olson is the mayor. @Nate Olson this guy applied for the town at the same time Jason did. So he doesn't need to apply again. Just let him into the town :)

btw nate since when i log in i never find you maby you can find a way out to meet up in a time that's approperiate for each of us or just a way to pm me the town realated things

Demetrijay

Wood
Application Form:

Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the aplha
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I use to play on herocraft and i joined back
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: i know most recipes, how to make potions etc
What is your Combat/Profession class?: Still begginer LostSoul/Crafter
What can you offer to Conduit?: i can be like ur ''slave'' ill mine materials, and give u what u ask for
What towns have you been in previously? (If any): Haven't
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: EET whenever i can after school
Are you able to speak with skype?: typing yes
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-aqunza.50374/#post-397025

Nate Olson

Gold
Okay, all this is just fine. If you could get ingame before 5 PM, that would be great. You are 4 hours behind me, and the latest I can be on is 9 PM. I was actually thinking of getting a skype myself...ashamed I don't have one..

OmegaWario

Dirt
Are you over the age of 14?: I am 15 years old
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 Years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just started
What would you say your expertise is in Minecraft?: Mining? I dont know Nothing i guess.
What is your Combat/Profession class?: LOST SOUL/ CRAFTER
What can you offer to Conduit?: I guess I can help with resources for the town, building houses, pretty much gathering things overrall.
What towns have you been in previously? (If any):
What is your time zone and what time do you normally get on?: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) and Usually 11:00 AM to 2:50 pm
Are you able to speak with skype?: Nope
Please include link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37260