• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your names origin

For some background my IGN is ArchonofFail and this is the story behind that name. Tassadar is my favorite character from the Starcraft series. Anyways, I very originally went by BricofCF because I was trying to think of an IRC name for a WoW related IRC channel. Since my characters name was Briciand and the server I played on was Coilfang I shortened it all and put it into one name and there I had BricofCF. Then from there, I did something really stupid (can't remember what) in the IRC channel one day and decided to change my name to PallyofFail since I played a paladin and I liked how that sounded. After that I stopped playing WoW and started playing Starcraft 2 more. I have adapted it several times since then always with the theme of ___ofFail but for now I mostly use ArchonofFail since that is the Protoss unit (I play Protoss in SC2) that fit the theme best.

agentjwall

Godly
Usually Spelled: Agent J Wall

Agent:
A play on words, usually associated with a 'secret agent' but also means "one who acts on behalf of another" out of my tendency to act as a mediator within disputes.

J:
An uncommon letter in the English alphabet that stands for a word nobody has ever guessed... (I can't reveal all of my secrets now can I?)

Wall:
Derived from Wallace or Wally, referring to my internet pseudonym Wally Bricks. Also a pun because walls are made of bricks.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I finally remembered where my name came from. My first WoW character's name was Steamedonion (Steamed onion), which I then shortened to Steamed on my next character. My next char became my main etc, and now all my accounts are Steamed.
The only place where my name isnt Steamed on Steam because they turn "Steamed" into "*****ed", so on Steam my name is St34med.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I finally remembered where my name came from. My first WoW character's name was Steamedonion (Steamed onion), which I then shortened to Steamed on my next character. My next char became my main etc, and now all my accounts are Steamed.
The only place where my name isnt Steamed is Steam because they turn "Steamed" into "*****ed", so on Steam my name is St34med.

Now that's a tongue twister!

madsplatter

Diamond
Used to play the game Paradise Paintball (now also known as a piece of shit commonly referred to as Uberstrike), my gamer tag there was 'tayw97' (what most of Spire/KO knows me as, since we all migrated from PP). Tayw97:
Tay = Taylor <- Firstname
W = Last initial
97 = Year of Birth
One day I was bored and decided to create an alternate account to see if I could have a well known alter-ego. I decided upon "TheMadSplatter", a play on The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland of course, fitting given it was a paintball game back then. I was checking out Minecraft and signed up under tayw97, then never bought it. Went back a few months later to buy it, forgot the pass to tayw97, so I settled upon madsplatter. As a side note, they used my name as inspiration for a new weapon. :3 But the weapon sucked, so meh. xD

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Well I was 4 when I made an account with this name, I don't remember where I made it but this is my story:

Jack
My name is Jack, I know big shocker! :eek:

Rox
I like Rocks but spelling it right is for noobs!

Some bastard took Jackrox, so I mashed the num pad and that came up...

I by far have the most interesting origin from where my name came from, DON'T EVEN TRY TO DENY IT!
It's amazing; I promise. *sniffle*
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I named myself MellowBeatz because I used to play very mellow notes in my music appreciation, and I was good at it and recognized. It's pretty funny, as some people actually recognize who I am just because of my username.

Luke Strife

Legacy Supporter 3
Used to have a mad obsession with FF7 ages ago, had Cloud Strife as a username on some random RPG Maker forums. After a while decided I didn't want to just use some character's name, but still wanted to retain the original feel, so I just swapped the first name with my own. Now it's my alias across most websites I'm on, including Xbox Live, Steam and PSN.