• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your names origin

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
I made a mercenary captain for a Mount & Blade mod, his name was Kophka Dratii (just randomly made it up). He turned into such a bad ass, I had to use the name when it came time to sign up for the closed beta of Warband. That was really the first online game I'd played in a few years, and became my handle for every mmo/online game I've played ever since.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34321.msg1934689.html#msg1934689

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,86039.msg2217502.html#msg2217502

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!

That big spinning mask is MajorasMask
Ahhh memories <3

Anyway my nickname in english would be tex but the name was taken so I just added my name next to the nick thus created texteo. You will find me in fps games named as either '' Ventus, Zack or superidiot (note this last was my name I made when I was 13 or so xD and I use it because of memories)''

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
When I took a couple years of Latin in high-school, the book we used was a collection of stories to introduce us to the grammar/whatever. One of the characters had the name of Alator, and since my nick-name IRL is Al, it just stuck.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I played a healer in an MMO years back. That's why my name is 'Healu' because I be healing you. ^_^

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
My name means AssTroll in swedish. I played a online game and i wanted to be called Rumpan (the ass) but since that was taken they suggested RumpTroll (no clue how they got that). So that's how i ended up with RumpTroll.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Toadsworth is one of the mushroom guys from Mario, and I just beat New Super Mario Bros. in '07 when I made my Runescape account. I stuck a 29 after it because it's the day part of my birthday.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
My name means AssTroll in swedish. I played a online game and i wanted to be called Rumpan (the ass) but since that was taken they suggested RumpTroll (no clue how they got that). So that's how i ended up with RumpTroll.
hhmm...
In norwegian rumptroll mean ass troll, but rumpetroll means babyfrog :p
(norwegian is much like swedish)

Mine comes from a few places.
I grew up in Alaska. Polar bears are cool, and I love the Northern Lights.
I served an LDS mission for two years in Switzerland, and learned the German language.
Eisbaer is German for Polar bear (and it's pronounced "ice bear", which is cool)
Borealis is the second half of "Aurora Borealis", which is the Northern Lights.

What's even better (I didn't intend this), is that when you translate the German with the Latin, it means "Polar Bear of the North". I also use this for my email, which means I have to spell it out for everyone. -_-'
"What's your email?"
"It's... well... so the first half is German, and the second half is Latin... I'll just spell it for you."

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
People call me Malo because of my diabetes inducing addiction to Mallomars so I call my self Malomarcus because i can and will.