• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your names origin

sapownage

Legacy Supporter 7
@Iarbobray i remember him aswell....
anywho my IRL last name is Sapon (pronounced Say-pohn). i had a chorus teacher who for three years who pronounced it suh-pown. i liked the word pwnage so i did sapon + pwnage = Sapownage (the pronunciation is the key to getting it.)

aceshooter11

Portal
AceShooter11 - First Game used on Battlefield 2(has not changed sence)
Origin -I liked to fly planes and shoot stuff so Ace as a Flying ace, Shooter for shooting stuff, And the number is the day of my birth the 11th.

And got lazy and careless with the caps when I picked my name for minecraft so it has no caps

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Razeal6 my friends older brothers account for everything, couldn't think of mc name so I put his name with e and a switched. I usually use Ebon-Hawke- a town in Guild wars 2 and a skill in Guild wars 1, I had made it up out of mind so it was a lucky coincident since it was before I knew of the town. and my steam is same but _ s instead of -s

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Trok was a name I created in Minecraft, in early Creative mode when I joined Minecraft, I used my Runescape "Destro405" and I used that as my other Minecraft account, when I was flying home(My friend in another state showed me Minecraft "Sintinan" or something, he is known throughout WoW and whatnot(Those games >_>) Anyways, my mom said she would buy it when we got home, and I looked at my name, and I was like "Dude, I hate fucking numbers in my name." and then I pressed T and stared at a wall for a couple of minutes and then pressed R, because Tr looks better then like Tq. Then I slowly added the rest and with that name I was happy with. I soon joined Minecraft Forums, being one of the first 10000 players on Minecraft I was kinda known in the community and someone brought up this I triple /facepalmed, but surprising no one else brought it up.

I am going to get a lot of shit for posting this to, I already know it -_-.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trok (Second definition)

The few people who do notice it, know who I am, and they think I am trying to troll them.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
My name came from when I saw Zach playing minecraft on his private server with some friends. I decided minecraft looked cool and that I wanted to log onto their server without them knowing who was on it so I could mess with them so I stole my friend Aaron's name. The end!

xJaySack

Banned
my name is very simple

x= most people use x like xXCookieXx
Jay= most common name ever
Sack= i have a big ball sack

My first name on console(psn)

I might get a lot of hate on this but yeah, not lying...

Don't hate the playa hate the GAME

that's why people call me xballsack

xBigballsack :D

Kainzo
Created in 1998
First Used in Ultima Online/EverQuest.

i was born when u created that name

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Well my original username for everything was... Adap. (If people cant figure out my name from that then they should cut themselves), back on Diablo and Diablo II. Then it carried over to Starcraft and Starcraft:Brood War Afterwords I used Adap on Warcraft III. (I'd still rather be Adap now than an orangefuckingangel) Then I suddenly appeared in a Church... With an orange in my hand. Hence OrangeAngel... Actually this was all made up I was 8 on Warcraft III joined a clan called QQ (used to be KOS COS GOS who were hardcore UA2 players). Anyways the man running it all was Prince_Mak or PrinceMak or Prince-Mak (ALL the same person). He was the laziest SoB I've ever seen. Anyways... I was 8. CAN I HAVE A NAME CHANGE BAAAAH.