• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your names origin

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
In 2006 I was really into swords and other blade-type weapons (Violent child), and when I had to make an account, I was like..."This is the Internet! Cyber! And swords! Cybersword! woo!"

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
In 2006 I was really into swords and other blade-type weapons (Violent child), and when I had to make an account, I was like..."This is the Internet! Cyber! And swords! Cybersword! woo!"
SwordBN.gif

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I remember setting up broadband enternet for the first time 6 or 7 years ago. The next day I got xbox live and starting setting up my profile. I played a shit ton of Halo 2 at the time so my spartan was decked out to look like a power ranger. (As you can probably tell, I'm obessed with power rangers). Red Ranger was taken so I added in Echo cuz I told myself at the time i would join that squad if i ever went into the army....
anyways the rest is history. and here's my halo emblem i use all day everyday

emblem.ashx

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
I had actually never played a megaman game until after I started using this name, so I had no idea I shared a name with a megaman item.

Also, I share a name with the following:

An internet cafe
A transformer toy
An item in an MMO that a user was stabbed over
A small, student-based, game development team

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Back in COD4 days my brothers name was WatchTh!s. I wanted a name that had that same aspect cause we both raped shit. So I was like hmmm... What about look_out!
I used to use the name "Apples" as well

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Well when I was 7 I decided to try toontown and didn't have a name, my mom suggested "zachimon" since I was really into digimon at the time. My mom gave me my name :D

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Back in COD4 days my brothers name was WatchTh!s. I wanted a name that had that same aspect cause we both raped shit. So I was like hmmm... What about look_out!
I used to use the name "Apples" as well
Like applelove?

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
lol i was known as Apples back around 5 or 6 years ago untill i changed it to look_out around 1 1/2 years ago