• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your names origin

EpicPoodle

Gold
Lets just say i use to have a pretty "epic" Poodle :(. Back a few years ago he died when i was 9 maybe 10. when i was 12 i started useing the name "EpicPoodle" And if you ever see an "EpicPoodle" Its most likely me i'm on xbox skype and alot of forums. some bastard stole my twitter acccount name so that kinda sucks but i don't care much.

Lets just say i use to have a pretty "epic" Poodle :(. Back a few years ago he died when i was 9 maybe 10. when i was 12 i started useing the name "EpicPoodle" And if you ever see an "EpicPoodle" Its most likely me i'm on xbox skype and alot of forums. some bastard stole my twitter acccount name so that kinda sucks but i don't care much.

Was it a standard poodle?

Any way, My forum name I use on the international server forums, as I am from South Africa and people seem to find that interesting, an I am unamused when they do. It usually ends up in them pestering me to speak "African" (which is rather hard as South Africa has 11 official languages.)

My IGN comes from my IRL name-Oliver , reverse that, you get revilo. The 247 is there because without them, the name is taken.

EpicPoodle

Gold
Was it a standard poodle?

Any way, My forum name I use on the international server forums, as I am from South Africa and people seem to find that interesting, an I am unamused when they do. It usually ends up in them pestering me to speak "African" (which is rather hard as South Africa has 11 official languages.)

My IGN comes from my IRL name-Oliver , reverse that, you get revilo. The 247 is there because without them, the name is taken.

No he was a teacup poodle small dog. His name was tom

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I was bored and was creating my xbox live handle back when the original xbox came out, stuck with it since then. Nowdays its starting to change into JDubs though

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I was bored and was creating my xbox live handle back when the original xbox came out, stuck with it since then. Nowdays its starting to change into JDubs though

Was that our doing???? :D

My name irl is Bryn, so I have the name Bryn..
iHazBryn.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Was that our doing???? :D

My name irl is Bryn, so I have the name Bryn..
iHazBryn.
actually no, the first time people called my JDubs was when I did competitive play for Far Cry 2 (we won a few $250 and $500 tournaments) but then Far Cry 2 got removed from gamebattles and the team disbanded. That was some years ago.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
actually no, the first time people called my JDubs was when I did competitive play for Far Cry 2 (we won a few $250 and $500 tournaments) but then Far Cry 2 got removed from gamebattles and the team disbanded. That was some years ago.

I remember gamebattles lol do people still use that website?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
For call of duty and halo on the 360 yes, not for anything else

I used to use it wayyy back in the day when I played Metal Gear Online (the online disk that came with MGS3:Subsistence). The community was so hostile on that board (because some people would boost their stats, talk shit, get exposed, and deny everything) that the moment Konami pulled the plug on MGO, GB actually took the whole board down!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
A lot of people asked me this question, and as much as people want to believe "Crack shot" means crack head, it does not mean that. Rather it means, sniper, or assassin. I am Greek, and one day a year or two ago I was bored thinking of a new xbox gamertag, and I thought GreekSniper wouldn't be original enough for fps gaming (mostly played CoD back then) so I found a synonym of sniper, and ended up with GreekCrackShot.

I am not a drug addict and as much as @Kainzo calls me a crack whore, it is not true!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
A lot of people asked me this question, and as much as people want to believe "Crack shot" means crack head, it does not mean that. Rather it means, sniper, or assassin. I am Greek, and one day a year or two ago I was bored thinking of a new xbox gamertag, and I thought GreekSniper wouldn't be original enough for fps gaming (mostly played CoD back then) so I found a synonym of sniper, and ended up with GreekCrackShot.

I am not a drug addict and as much as @Kainzo calls me a crack whore, it is not true!
Yeah right you don't do drugs....

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I wantz to join the kewl groups

Well, my first ign was zeamber. I used it for Puzzle Pirates, and a few other games like runescape. The origin for zeamber was me thinking of a name to remember, and zeamber stuck. A while later, I started playing maplestory. When I had to choose a name, I felt like I had to have varity in my names. (Also, I though zeamber was pronounced "zember" but all of my friends called it"ze-am-ber"). Anyways, I wanted to make my name off another word. On the Maplestory load out, I saw the word calibrate. So I mixed and match a few words to make it detarbilate. :D

calibrate-calibrated-detarbilac-detarbilate

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

I never associated your name with drugs, I always associated it with a "head shot".

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Hmmmmm my name is the name I gave the first computer I built on my own... I just made it up cause it sounded cool. I name all my electronics :p That computer was XANIPHER-I and this is XANI-II. I got tired of my old online name so I switched to this one about 4 years ago. I am named after my computer :D