• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your names origin

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Stronghold comes from a long line of literary works that I've created. My signature writing style always includes a man of superhuman strength, in the case of Requiem, its Chambers. In another book by the name of Dropship Down (Play off of Blackhawk Down) (unpublished) the character was Eugene 'the bear' Windstraight, and in my personal favorite Dark Steel Dragons: Shadow Chronicles Book 1 (Unfinished) the character's name is Stronghold he is the king of a desert nation, and interestingly enough, I was mayor of Ironpass, located on a desert biome.

At first I went by the name of 'Mew726' back when I played Runescape but that name often got confused with Pokémon, which I didn’t actually relate the two until some guy brought it up. I then went with 'Shadow' but that name was too common, so then I used Xatxil and Firekidx for a bit but I never felt it for Firekid, and I'm writing a book that you people read with the name Xatxil, so I avoid that. I chose stronghold because its uncommonly used and sounds cool.

and now you know a deep dark secret from the mind of Stronghold, cling to it, for it you may never hear anything like it again
muhahahahahahahahaha

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ooo story time!

My in game name is a shortened form of the usual user name I use. Most places I am Angyles Cerddoriaeth which loosely translated means "Angel of music" in Welsh. The actual phrase "Angel of music" is derived from my favourite musical "Phantom of the Opera" which I have been obsessed with for many years ((So much in fact I have the mask as a tatt ^^)).

Most forums I am on, you can find me as Angyles Cerddoriaeth or Angyles.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo
Created in 1998
First Used in Ultima Online/EverQuest.

Dictionary Terms:
Kain = Spear
Zo = Confusion

Creation Process:
Kain/Kane/Cain/Cane - popular names found in my favorite RPG's on the consoles (NES/SNES/Sega)
Zo - Confusion or insanity, name of a town "ZoZo" in FF3 (SNES)

Kainzo
Created in 1998
First Used in Ultima Online/EverQuest.

Dictionary Terms:
Kain = Spear
Zo = Confusion

Creation Process:
Kain/Kane/Cain/Cane - popular names found in my favorite RPG's on the consoles (NES/SNES/Sega)
Zo - Confusion or insanity, name of a town "ZoZo" in FF3 (SNES)

I always thought it was just a spin on Kain Highwind.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Neotetro is the masculinization of:

Neotetra which was my original username which comes from:

Neon Tetra which used to be my favorite freshwater fish.

Therefore I am a fish.

Oh Neo... :S

I was playing Majoras Mask on the Wii when I made this account. So yeah, nothing amazing! :p

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
When I was born my father wanted to name me Wolfgang Vladamir Lastnamehere. Obviously my mom disagreed, I was told the story later, and I used it for Runescape when I could think of nothing else. Wolfgang was taken and it suggested wolfgang784 so I used it. I have since used it for accounts everywhere.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
I made my name not very long ago, when I was thinking of a new nick for youtube and gaming, and for no reason an alchohols name came to my head so I went with it and made Amonic. Then I put the xX...Xx for the stupidity of my immaturity....

HollowSith

Diamond
HollowSith ~ "hollow" from the anime Bleach. "sith" dark force user from star wars.

Reason for picking: Darth Nihilus from Knights Of The Old Republic series is one of my favourite villains. Hollows from bleach ware a mask, just as the Sith, Nihilus does.

Forum account name: kyza is from Fire Emblem. I use that name along with my other competitive gamer names; Wolvi and BuckNasty, in multiple other games I play.