• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It was already discovered that a member of Lorien ((Who left the town right after this occurred)) opened the town for people in America to come in and take everything. Only thing that was technically illegal was the breaking of a piece of glass and not replacing it, most of the items were probably thrown in the lava.

The admins will not do anything about the raid since no one exploited into the town.

It seems by the screenshots there are children in both Lorien and America.

As for the screenshot of your house, Krypt and I saw a weird building near it the other day....that anti x-ray plugin thingy was an acid trip. =P

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
For those who missed the drama of us getting robber heres the low down if you wanna read em

5zgkcw.png

117daa8.png

2s81xea.png

2zyhnon.png

4kwt8z.png

14addp2.png

15me0ld.png

2gx4ff7.png

uu5xc.png

28hz86w.png

24v1lap.png

n1z1y0.png

9pmlpj.png

68ya92.png

35ic36d.png

11b7ua9.png

mhprol.png

1zwc091.png

wmdsvp.png

And heres a bonus pic of a WTF moment at my house yesterday

affzpz.png
Kwong050: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShizzDawgg

Godly
what happen to... "hey guys let me in i wanna join in on the fun"? Now to sit here act like you've wouldn't have done it. Is just bull shit. and to C12, When you stop talking behide peoples backs, and shit. Maybe this will stop happening to you.
He doesn't talk behind peoples' backs. You're just stuck between 2 previous friends in a quarrel, so you had to pick a side, which was clearly zihara's. I don't blame you for what you did though, if the person I sided with had a grudge against my other friend, i'd do whatever I could do elevate my friendship with the friend I had chosen, in your case, raping Lorien dry. xD
But no, we weren't really set back that much believe it or not. Most of our stuff has been stored on dg plots and it's not a major setback. I do however wish you didn't have to leave WeeWoo, same with zihara and everybody else that left. The original tiny alliance that we had formed last map in Atlantis has clearly been broken, and it kind of sucks because we broke up over a load of bullshit that never should have existed. Whatever though, if you want to be enemies we shall, but please don't be douchy about it. I get to be the douche. :D

Zihara

Obsidian
There was never a quarrel. You all talked about me behind my back, bitched about me, called me a bitch behind my back, backstabbed me, and then raged when I tried to leave. I was tired of all the immaturity and harassment so I left. there was never a quarrel. I had never done anything wrong. I'm kind of glad I raided you, because now there's an actual reason to call me a bitch, instead of everyone harassing me and calling me a bitch for no reason.

And I wouldn't talk for @WeeWoo1337 in this situation Shizz. You have no idea what's going on. Nothing says "friendship" like being removed from council without notice, and not given the TS password by anyone online, and ignored. Mhm, You guys sure made Weewoo feel welcome. He wasn't doing anything to "elevate our friendship" . What kind of post is that? If you're friends, your friends, and wouldn't do anything to fuck it up like some people did. Everyone left for the same reasons. There's no sort of conspiracy, but everyone had a breaking point to all the harassment and immaturity that went on.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Guys "tempers" are running high on all sides. People who were once friends feel "betrayed ((For lack of a better word)), things were said when they should not have been, and I for one am finding this fighting getting annoying. If people are going to dislike each other so be it, but could we at least dislike each other with a little decorum?

I wish I knew exactly what happened with you all. You seemed to be a very tight group and now you are at constant odds with each other. I am annoyed because I never got a real chance to get to know some of those who left because of all the internal fighting, and now those people are "enemies".

I am not asking people get along, that is a futile request. I am asking that the snide comments stop, on all sides. The backstabbing also needs to stop, if you want to talk shit do it to the person's face d0 not be a coward.

I'm kind of glad I raided you, because now there's an actual reason to call me a bitch, instead of everyone harassing me and calling me a bitch for no reason.

Nothing wrong with being a bitch. I always use my bitch side as an advantage in business =P

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
All of you should grow the fuck up and just leave things alone. People talk about immaturity and then proceed to whine and throw a tantrum about shit talk? Shit talking doesn't do anything to you. It is nothing to get so upset that you constantly try to make shit worse for each other, it just is an indicator that things between the two of you aren't working out so it is time to split up. Leaving peacefully because you don't want to be around is one thing, but acting like they did you a horrible wrong is something different. Shit talk is nothing to get so upset about.

I have little knowledge of what actually happened, but from what I've heard it seems like it was just talk; something that can easily be ignored and forgotten about. Leave things alone and stop trying to find things to throw at the other, it just makes the server a shittier place.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
"Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me"
EDIT: Its not really my place, but maybe you should take a close look at your citizen list, and remove any inactive or untrustworthy members. It would be terrible to see a repeat occurence of the C.C. incident

Zihara

Obsidian
@Diffuse That's another issue you brought up. People are biased because they only know one side of the story. Only a few have actually asked my side of what happened. But I really don't care about trying to talk to people in Lórien abut what happened, the people that mattered have kept in contact, 'nuff said. (and it wasn't just "shit talk" ;) )

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Shit, I find it best just to not talk about what happened when asked because i know if i tell the story it's probably going to come out with a bias. I just find that that talking about it at all brings up more shit. It's in the past and done with. I wish it didn't happen and we could have stayed the close group of friends we were before but unfortunately i think that is something we will never get back.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Angy - I was saying hell yea to the anti - xray being an acid trip
Kwong - Hahahaha yea i logged on and that was infront of my house almost flipped out hahaha
Zihara - I dont know what happened all i know is i still dont have a grudge against anyone for whatever happened we were all friends once and i still like to think we are regardless if were in different towns. You Hanpeter77 and Weewoo are great people if you all left was your choice but i have no hard feelings just wish everyone stayed the same miss some of you guys like Graink and Majoras but eitherway i dont side all i do is stick with what i know and what i know is me and C12 go back to start of last server same city together and hes the last old friend i got and i aint leaving him hes always been good to me so im sticking with him if you all would still like to be my friend though ill still chat and shit but either way everyone here is good people just differences over childish things is all and wish everyone would work them out but i wish the best to all those who left and for those who stayed we will make it through this and continue trying to be the best town we can be so yea

Sincerely a Sympathetic Non hating friend to all that accept my friendship AND LOYALTY == Devoshade ==