• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I think I've found your solution. It's this new feature called LWC, you guys should look into it ;)

You have a point. LWC's are the main source of 100% protection. None the less, getting a town member to suddenly turn on a township without any clear reason is still just being a douchebag - ESPECIALLY when they go and open EVERY chest. Why should town mayors have to put up with this shit? It is ruining the idea of the township system. Towns should be a place for protection, not a place for drama, chaos and worry.

You have a point. LWC's are the main source of 100% protection. None the less, getting a town member to suddenly turn on a township without any clear reason is still just being a douchebag - ESPECIALLY when they go and open EVERY chest. Why should town mayors have to put up with this shit? It is ruining the idea of the township system. Towns should be a place for protection, not a place for drama, chaos and worry.

what happen to... "hey guys let me in i wanna join in on the fun"? Now to sit here act like you've wouldn't have done it. Is just bull shit. and to C12, When you stop talking behide peoples backs, and shit. Maybe this will stop happening to you.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
what happen to... "hey guys let me in i wanna join in on the fun"? Now to sit here act like you've wouldn't have done it. Is just bull shit. and to C12, When you stop talking behide peoples backs, and shit. Maybe this will stop happening to you.

I would never have had left a town, only just before leaving to let everybody inside. I wanted to join because it sounded like you lot were having fun, it was not like I could take anything anyways (I knew you looted everything by the time I got there).

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd like to be able to play soon, so I've applied to another town too. I'll revoke my app if I get accepted to them first.

agentjwall

Godly
I'd like to be able to play soon, so I've applied to another town too. I'll revoke my app if I get accepted to them first.

Sorry about that JJent, I missed your app through the inflood of conspiracy-related posts...

*ahem*
@JJent Welcome to Lorien! Contact c12 or I in game about getting you on the regions.

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
I just needed a town to call home since I don't have relationships with anyone on the server now since all my friends quit after the reset. I applied for Canterlot because I assumed my app was overlooked and I wanted to play this weekend. As I said in my app, I'm a student with a heavy work load so usually weekends is when I get to play the most.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I just needed a town to call home since I don't have relationships with anyone on the server now since all my friends quit after the reset. I applied for Canterlot because I assumed my app was overlooked and I wanted to play this weekend. As I said in my app, I'm a student with a heavy work load so usually weekends is when I get to play the most.
Understandable. Have fun in Lorien and i hope you have a great experience on Herocraft :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I saw this on Facebook and found it so true...so I thought I would post it here =)

internet-grammar.jpg

c12095

Holy Shit!

Get your ass on TS once and awhile and maybe I can address your inactivity in person, and no, this is not just aimed at you.