• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Zihara

Learn to check your facts, I gave weewoo the TS PW in a forum message. He decided not to read it, not to get with me in game, and decided to flip out.

@Zihara

Learn to check your facts, I gave weewoo the TS PW in a forum message. He decided not to read it, not to get with me in game, and decided to flip out.

Lets get this right, I didn't do this 'cause of a pw. Don't always believe what you hear C12. So maybe you'll want to learn to check your facts.

He doesn't talk behind peoples' backs. You're just stuck between 2 previous friends in a quarrel, so you had to pick a side, which was clearly zihara's. I don't blame you for what you did though, if the person I sided with had a grudge against my other friend, i'd do whatever I could do elevate my friendship with the friend I had chosen, in your case, raping Lorien dry. xD
But no, we weren't really set back that much believe it or not. Most of our stuff has been stored on dg plots and it's not a major setback. I do however wish you didn't have to leave WeeWoo, same with zihara and everybody else that left. The original tiny alliance that we had formed last map in Atlantis has clearly been broken, and it kind of sucks because we broke up over a load of bullshit that never should have existed. Whatever though, if you want to be enemies we shall, but please don't be douchy about it. I get to be the douche. :D

Sorry Sir, But he does indeed talk about people behind their backs. Aka Calling @Zihara a bitch, and @Hanpeter77 a Bitch. So in order for you to say you're going to be a Douche get your facts right. I liked you shizz, But if you want to say you're going to be a Douche please do, I'd love to just come to lorien and port people in there. Who knows where my recall is set at right? Yeah so indeed have fun. :D

P.S. I can be a bigger douche than you shizz <3

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angy - I was saying hell yea to the anti - xray being an acid trip

Haha totally was. I did like the building in front of our home. I kept trying to get into it...then I realized it really was not there. =P

that codyneace guy needs a time out, damn children.

*Sigh* Pot meet kettle. Really if you are going to troll, you might want to try a little harder. =)

Sorry Sir, But he does indeed talk about people behind their backs. Aka Calling @Zihara a bitch, and @Hanpeter77 a Bitch.

Omg why is everyone saying bitch like it is a bad thing! I am a bitch and I embrace it. =P

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Why can't we just be done with this drama? This is LONG over and we are just unnecessarily dragging it out. This is a game. We are supposed to come here to have fun and be free of real world trivialities such as drama :p

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey so everyone knows cause i like to help you know like other day with C12s shit but FOR EVERYONE I MADE A FOOD FARM IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE FOR ALL TRAVELERS so if any of them come by to grab some i left a sign asking not to take all but feel free to grab but if you see someone around my house please dont kill them until there away im just tired of seeing people around my house outta food and talking about dying with mobs around so im tryin to help them out and Krypto if you want that shit outta the tunnel i made go ahead but please replace with something else NOT COBBLE thank you =) and if anyone in town needs anything lemme know i stocked everyone in town that was asking for shit yesterday since robbed but if you all need anything else lemme know im always here to help and C12 those plots .... i hope you got a nice one for me buddy =)

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
For those who wondered what i look like being a big army guy here ya go hehe. @Kainzo @Xanipher @Apherdite @Brutalacerate @BuddahHopper @Kam744

This is me and my old ex at a halloween party
uriwk.jpg

This me and my guy "Death Dealers" before a patrol im bottum middle flexing
2d1pb1s.jpg

Me on the .50 Cal at our Operations Point Pulling overwatch on any fuckers coming my way
nl5wqx.jpg

Me and My LT finished a sling load with a CH-47 Chinook hells yea me left side flexing.
mu7x2t.jpg

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
For those who wondered what i look like being a big army guy here ya go hehe.

This is me and my old ex at a halloween party
uriwk.jpg

This me and my guy "Death Dealers" before a patrol im bottum middle flexing
2d1pb1s.jpg

Me on the .50 Cal at our Operations Point Pulling overwatch on any fuckers coming my way
nl5wqx.jpg

Me and My LT finished a sling load with a CH-47 Chinook hells yea me left side flexing.
mu7x2t.jpg
What a baws. I've always thought of going into the military

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@ASOCxREAPERx That my friend is known as a Jingle Bird which is a columbian helicopter and yes columbians are working down here to.

@ShadoWall555 Hell yea with the army cutting 47,000 people by 2017 this is the time to try before they dont need anyone else than what they got homie

@Kwong050 told you i was in the army and in afghanistan homie been Afghanistan Korea Kuwait Iraq ..... yea i fight everywhere hahahaha im a baller like that.

@ASOCxREAPERx That my friend is known as a Jingle Bird which is a columbian helicopter and yes columbians are working down here to.

@Devoshade So, what, is that some variant of a Mil I haven't seen before? Cause I've never seen that silhouette before. Doesn't look like an Mi-17 or anything, but I've heard of Mi-18's being called Jingle Birds. Problem is, Mi-18s were used in the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan lol. I'm not surprised Columbians are down there, we need all the help we can get. And sorry I'm being really specific about that helo, I'm just extremely curious. :D

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
@Devoshade thanks for the melon farm, I grabbed a few when I finally made it to Lor. I hadn't got too play much, I was camped by some dragoon with diamond armor on the other night. I haven't been lucky enough to be on when someone that can add to regions is on, but I'll be on later today after class to help out if anyone needs it after I get added to regions.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Devoshade thanks for the melon farm, I grabbed a few when I finally made it to Lor. I hadn't got too play much, I was camped by some dragoon with diamond armor on the other night. I haven't been lucky enough to be on when someone that can add to regions is on, but I'll be on later today after class to help out if anyone needs it after I get added to regions.

I believe Krypto can add you, as well as C12...and I thing Agent can as well. You are more then welcome to message one of them on the forums. I know Krypt will be lurking on the forums in a bit and will most likely be on game in a few hours.