• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Devoshade thanks for the melon farm, I grabbed a few when I finally made it to Lor. I hadn't got too play much, I was camped by some dragoon with diamond armor on the other night. I haven't been lucky enough to be on when someone that can add to regions is on, but I'll be on later today after class to help out if anyone needs it after I get added to regions.

In a few hours I can add you when I get home.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea homie anytime its why i made the large melon farm outside my house for passer byers low on health and without food glad to help im soon gonna make chests withs swords n tools to help those out as well coming through

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
And maybe one day soon ill be able to add people hehehe =) esp since im on opposite of everyone else i can watch the other 12 hours everyones not on and sleeping =) *hint hint* hehehe

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?:lhatchy1
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):No, im 14

What is your current Hero Path? :Necromancer, lvl 24 Alchemist, lvl 16 atm

Are you new to the server? : No I have been on for 4, nearly 5 months now

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :I understand all of the rules

How did you hear about Lórien ? :I was strolling around searching the map, then I died in 2 seconds, that's how I heard about Lorien

Why do you want to join Lórien? :I want to join a town that I can PVP vs. other towns, I also want to settle down :p

What can you contribute to Lórien? :I mine regulary and so can benefit Lorien financially, I can also help Lorien in combat

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :In my first day I was part of Nevermore

Will you be active on Teamspeak? :Sometimes, it is sometimes hard to run both programs, however in the future I will be able to be active constantly

I hope you accept my application, it may also be good to mention I am trying to achieve hamlet with my friends, safehaven.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
@c12095 , It has come to my concern that the Lorien Kingdom needs a proper road system. If you and the council agree with me, may I be the leader of this project?

agentjwall

Godly
Attention all town members!

We're getting the first couple plots up as we speak. Any plot with a sign is up for grabs so talk to C12, Krypto, or myself about claiming it.

Plot rules & tips:
-You can change the floor walls and celing of your plot.
-You cannot edit anything outside the plot boundaries given to you
-No obsidian
-Some plots border lava fountains so be careful
-Your plot must be completely enclosed (except for the prepositioned door).
-Make it look nice (to an extent at least)

@Kryptomaniac
@c12095

@c12095 , It has come to my concern that the Lorien Kingdom needs a proper road system. If you and the council agree with me, may I be the leader of this project?

A road system is in the works. Get with me in game if you want to help start it.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
@agentjwall @c12095

We also need to start cleaning up the area around lorien people. All these farms, ho'ed grounds, weird islands, and fucked up water.

We need it all gone or cleaned up. There is NO reasons for farms outside of lorien, we will be making farms inside lorien.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ooooo does this mean I get to terraform? I want to plant flowers, and trees and make land and play with the water...

AM I ALLOWED TO MAKE LAVA ISLAND AGAIN???? =D

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@c12095 @agentjwall @ShadoWall555 THANK YOU I WILL NOT FUCKING FAIL !!!

@Kryptomaniac lol sorry the farms were me cause our underground one wasnt making alot so was waiting to expand it when i could so made the melons and shit so ill take it down when i log in a few minutes ill fix it up not problem

@Kwong050 the road thing ive been wanting to do as well ive been wanting to make one that connects with the main road from spawn which is over 600 blocks away to connect to it but im willing to get down and dirty making that shit. If you need help or supplies lemme know i got three double chests of coal to start making some nice shit goin here yea know.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kryptomaniac alright so spent last hour and a half doing

1- Destroyed all flowers around Lorien
2- Destroyed all Grass around Lorien
3- Buried all water spots with dirt around Lorien
4- Destroyed all Farms n Slabs for them around Lorien
5- Destroyed old unfinished structures
6- Destroyed all floating Bricks with no light source
7- Destroyed all floating dirt from raiders around Lorien
8- Destroyed all Crafting tables scattered around Lorien
9- Buried some not all tunnels leading to underground around Lorien to many to deep but will finish
10- Destroyed some of the half destroyed trees will finish the eye sores soon
11- Destroyed random cobble areas laying around n formed walls laying around of them
12- Destroyed random signs left around outside Lorien with no purpose
13- Destroyed minature steps in water that had no purpose and was ugly

Theres still some stuff to do bout just about everything that was bugging you is gone now and fixed up i will continue to remedy these eye sores where ever i shall find them. As far as the many leading underground tunnels all around Lorien i will try the best i can to cover them (DEEP NOT JUST SURFACE) with dirt so others may not find.

Also i will start to collect dark wood in half an hour after i piss and smoke n get back on, meanwhile we need to have a team start finishing up with the leaves around the tree.

@c12095 @agentjwall @Kryptomaniac @ShadoWall555 if any of you need anything else of me for either Lorien or Mortem lemme know for now ill focus on clean up duty and gettin the dark wood we need but for now if you guys got ideas what we can jumpstart hit me up. Plus i think we should have some tunnel between Mortem n Lorien what you think and open borders would be nice ive noticed both our towns really dont communicate as much as they should that goes with helping with each others towns as well because we could use some help. Also if mortem ever needs anything @ShadoWall555 feel free to ask me im always happy to assist. I just wanna start getting a jump start on things more quickly ive noticed since we were raided, everythings taken a little bit of a halt i understand people re gathering what theyve lost but at the same time ill need help with getting some of these projects done like the one Kwong050 wants to start on if approved. anyways hit me up all with anything. Dont let anything get your spirits down were not set back by no means we will always move forward and strive to be the best town that we can. I dont know about you all im ready for another upgrade hehehe.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
By the time i was done there was over 13 stacks of just yellow alone they were every fucking where same with the grass its ugly. Krypto didnt want shit around our town looking littered with shit so i cleaned it all up. So if anyone wants to plant flowers again go ahead just make sure its in your house or on your personal region either one works but not around the town please just looks ugly.