• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Ninjasofii

Gold
What is your in game name?: Ninjazombie
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 21, so if my counting is right. I am about fish over 16.

What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue( Ranger is my current spec )

Are you new to the server? : Yeah, been on about a week or so.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have read the rules. They are delicious.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : This thread!

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would like to be apart of a town. I have been out with two other people in the wilderness.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a team player. If things need to be done and hands are needed, you can count mine in!

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope, been roughing it in the outback.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Sure! I don't mind chatting with people...as long as they do not annoy the total crap out of me (hard to do).
@Angyles

agentjwall

Godly
@Ninjasofii Welcome to Lorien! Contact me in game tonight about getting you set up on regions.

As for the town, It has been a collaborative effort but I'm the unofficial town architect so feel free to ask me about the specifics on who built what ^^,