• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

c12095

Holy Shit!
2edm4p0.png
Here's a video from agentjwall giving a preview of Lorien
Mayor
c12095
Second in Command (SIC)

agentjwall
Lórien Council
Kryptomaniac​
Shizzdawgg​
qNickp​
MrPapodopolus​
Angyles​
Devoshade​
Banker

Mrpapodopolus
Lórien Citizens

1. c12095
2. Stealth_Ninja_
3. Yamil
4. MrPapodopolus​
5. TheZig7
6. Asunsao
7. agentjwall
8. Shizzdawgg
9. Sexypants05
10. jinder745
11. Fleshcage
12. Kwong050
13. Devoshade
14. Maxomillion547
15. SharpPencil
16. CreepOnChicken
17. Zelper
18. nubberr
19. shrimpy77
20. Thescag​
21. Rawrlolsors
22. Alcarnus
23. Angyles
24. Kryptomaniac
25. qNickp
26. Bacon_nator
27. CheeseMK50
28. xtrozero​
28. Javilionaire
29. Dazzlar​
30. nhoj287
Alliances
Mortem
Non-Agression Pacts
TBA
Town Rules
Stealing:If you are caught stealing for a town member, or an allied/Non-Agession town, you will be swiftly removed from regions (items will not be returned), set as a KOS (Kill on Sight), and taken off the roster for Lórien. This is your only warning, learn our allies, and keep up to date on our thread. We wont take this mistake lightly.
Activities:We expect all members of Lórien to be active and take part of our town projects. However we understand that life comes first, so if you have to take a break, just let us know so we can expect you to be offline for some time, however we will not accept inactivity past a certain point, without a very good explanation (Skrym is not a good excuse).

Taxes:Taxes will be due once a week, we expect them at the latest on Sunday. The tax for every citizen will be 20c a week. The point of these taxes is to keep our city functional, and to keep it advancing, either in the form of materials to labor, or anything in between, as long as it helps the town. If you are going to be inactive, we will expect your taxes no later two days after you return. If you refuse to pay taxes, you will be removed from the regions, either until you pay them, or we remove everything from your plot. If you can't afford the tax, get with myself or Zihara and we can work something out, usually in the form of labor :eek:(So pay your taxes).

Respect Alliances:Everyone has their issues with some people, and we won’t try to change that, but we will not stand for any town members attacking or raiding allied towns, or their citizens. I admit I have killed many of our allies new members before I realized what I did, mistakes happen, so if you find yourself in the same situation, apologize and return the victims items. Don't let it spiral out of hand by trying to cover up your mistake, or deny the fact. It will get back to us soon enough and you will be punished for it.

Banking: Our designated banker is agentjwall, if you need to sell him gold just catch him when hes not busy. If hes busy try to find either myself or Zihara, we are more than happy to buy your gold if we are free. We buy gold for 8.9 from town citizens.

Application
Feel free to copy and paste. (Dont forget the tag to Angyles)

What is your in game name?:
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):

What is your current Hero Path? :

Are you new to the server? :

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :

How did you hear about Lórien ? :

Why do you want to join Lórien? :

What can you contribute to Lórien? :

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :

Will you be active on Teamspeak? :
Angyles

Tax Exempted Players: This list will be updated on a weekly basis after taxes are paid on Monday, and will change based on the amount of work done to the town. Players on this list do not have to pay taxes for the week or weeks their names are listed for.
agentjwall
Angyles
Diffuse
heylookitskyle
Kryptomaniac
sexypants05
Sharppencil

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Bah, evil. I was looking into this one after I heard the theme. Mind if I come take a look after it's put together? Y'know, without getting mauled?

c12095

Holy Shit!
Bah, evil. I was looking into this one after I heard the theme. Mind if I come take a look after it's put together? Y'know, without getting mauled?

We can work something out, its gonna take some time to get the town up and running however but yea we can show people around. Gonna love the new town look when its done :)

c12095

Holy Shit!
Congratulations with the first town (that I know of) that has enough members!

lol thanks :p We have close to another 10 if not more, but tbh i'm being brain dead and forgetting names. I gotta talk to people to get their member names that are joining.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Reminds me of Bassnectar. (his real name is Loren, lol)

Anyway, good luck. I saw your spreadsheet, you seem like you got it laid out pretty well.

GraRona

Portal
I was expecting a more classy name like Republic of the TCs but Lorién works just as good.

GraRona

Portal
Oshit I didn't realize that. Sorry if I'm bugging you guys but can me and my active citizens from Shattergate join Lorién?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
If this will be a town that should/would start immediatly after the map wipe, I do not mind joining! :) I really want to settle down sometime near the creation of the map, none of this abandoned shack shit I have done before! :D

I can supply resources and offer help and assistance in building. As Kyza said earlier, if there is a possibility you will have a tree-themed-town, i'd LOVE to help! :) I am the grand daddy of that shit! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your in game name?: MajorasMask
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes I am 16.

What is your current Hero Path? : I plan on being a Caster spec and a Mason. I am currently a level 23 Engineer (Which will be gone after the wipe. Don't mind though, engineers suck balls! :p)

Are you new to the server? : Nope, been playing since mid-Sanctum.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes I have read them and understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Forums, Planned Towns thread.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Like I have said above, I would like to join this town so I can have a nice place to stay at the begining of the map. I know me and the TC have not been very peaceful towards each other, but this would be a new map! Fresh start and everything even for me. With a place to stay I can help focus on building and training. I will follow the rules given and not be a douchebag to other players in the town. I promise to follow both server rules (basic and sophisticated) and township rules.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can offer resources from my training such as iron, coal, gold and diamonds. I plan on being a Mason/Caster-Spec so I can offer many unique abilities which will contribute to your township. I am always willing to help build when needed.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I was a part of Guardia and Silverwyn (Sanctum) and contributed massivly to Silverwyn's amenities (such as rails, roads, plots, docks and other things). I was also in D101 for the whole time in Hero, expect for around 1 week nearing the end of the map (which did not make a difference).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HollowSith

Diamond
@Granola Get them all to apply! :D I'm sure we'd be more then happy to have you. Do you all use Teamspeak? And your not bugging at all buds, it's nice to see active HC members interested in our plans :) Get them to apply! ;) We'll talk it over soon I'm sure.

@MajorasMask lmao.. None of us are little kids. We don't hold things personally against people unless you take things to a personal level. A new map is for new beginnings man, I'm positive most of the others believe that as-well. It's a game, for fun. If you want to join us in having some good, clean fun. Then IMO be my guest sir! :p Wait for c12's decision to be accepted :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Get them all to apply! :D I'm sure we'd be more then happy to have you. Do you all use Teamspeak? And your not bugging at all buds, it's nice to see interested HC members interested in our plans :) Get them to apply! ;)

Yeah this idea seems cool. To be honest Atlantis was a nice looking town (I agree with Zihara when she says the town hall looked ugly). Shame it was not finished (the underground bit).

GraRona

Portal
I have TS and I'm in the TC TS alot Cumshot Rockstop (bwahaha). I'll write up my app later and get the rest of my cits to join.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@MajorasMask lmao.. None of us are little kids. We don't hold things personally against people unless you take things to a personal level. A new map is for new beginnings man, I'm positive most of the others believe that as-well. It's a game, for fun. If you want to join us in having some good, clean fun. Then IMO be my guest sir! :p Wait for c12's decision to be accepted :p

I know, just some of you lot don't really like me. Good to see some who don't mind. Yes, I wish to start fresh this new map and do things correctly. I have been a bitch this map and I have NO intention on being like that again! :) I'd rather stay as a more full-time member rather than a guest to be honest. That could only happen though if C1 or Zihara approve of my message and add me to the whitelist! :p