• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

HollowSith

Diamond
@Granola That's cumshotROCKSTOP! to you my good friend! :)

@MajorasMask Haha, yeah. @Zihara worked real hard on Atlantis and was/ is very proud of it; and for good reason! It's a shame it'll be wiped before it got completed but all this means is that now with a bit more experience we can all make something even better for the server. Though, your going to hate how much wood we'll need to collect ;). The end justifies the means though, 10x over! Glad you want to be apart of it!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I know, just some of you lot don't really like me. Good to see some who don't mind. Yes, I wish to start fresh this new map and do things correctly. I have been a bitch this map and I have NO intention on being like that again! :) I'd rather stay as a more full-time member rather than a guest to be honest. That could only happen though if C1 or Zihara approve of my message and add me to the whitelist! :p
If you are referring to me as part of the lot that doesn't like you no worries! It's a new map and time to move on to bigger and better things. I hope we can put that stupid north road thing from last map behind us! :p

GraRona

Portal
Finally someone who has the intelligence to realize this just a GAME! Some of the insults flung at the TC sound like that if the person insulting us had a chance, they would kill us IRL.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Granola

Like hollow said, if any of your townies want to join us just have them put up an app. This will eventually be transferred to a real one but atm its just to get a count of people we have that will be split among the towns.

c12095

Holy Shit!
atm towns are loosely planned so nothing I can be sure of. It will be easier once we get them going to see whats a good fit for all of our new citizens joining.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I can say I will be making a town that all the people from my kingdom will be joining. Not sure what its going to be or how its going to look but i will be part of the new kingdom!

HollowSith

Diamond
Finally someone who has the intelligence to realize this just a GAME! Some of the insults flung at the TC sound like that if the person insulting us had a chance, they would kill us IRL.

Typically, I'm sure the people who are saying such harsh things are just getting to caught up in the game. After all HC stands for HeroCrack ;) right? Some people just need to take a step back, close their eyes and take a breath to kinda work themselves back down to a positive mood/ attitude. I'm quite confident this restart will help the majority of the game do so because up until the map wipe, for the next week nothing really matters. Some towns are preparing, as are some guilds but I hear/ have the impression that the majority are just going to wing it and hope for the best. Which is a plus for Lorien! We can snag the stragglers who need an active, safe and clean place to go. While maintaining some sort of dominance over our competition, I expect this map wipe to be quite fun and generally a good thing. If you are interested in enjoying the game, having fun with others and partaking in a chance to make the coolest looking town to date, then you and your boys/girls definitely came to the right place!

GraRona

Portal
Once we get up and running I would also like to create a town within the kingdom if possible. Then again, we have tons of time til all of this happens so let's focus on the stuff in the immediate future like gaining money etc. I'll be back from vacation on the 28th so I'll be able to hop onto TS sometime then and help with planning.

HollowSith

Diamond
Once we get up and running I would also like to create a town within the kingdom if possible. Then again, we have tons of time til all of this happens so let's focus on the stuff in the immediate future like gaining money etc. I'll be back from vacation on the 28th so I'll be able to hop onto TS sometime then and help with planning.

I'm sure the rest of Lorien would love to hear your ideas and concerns! :D I'll be looking forward to discussing and playing with you on the new server when you get back. Just make sure you and all your friends apply! ;)

Zihara

Obsidian
Lórien~♥♥ ( HA, I finally got to name it ;) )
So! I am keeping a tally of ideas/needed materials for around the town. PM me on the forums or tell me about it in TS if you come up with any! We have a base plan on the design of the town, but there are still many quirks to work out. If any future citizens don't have the link to what our gorgeous town will be based off of, pm me! And I'll send you it. :)

Jinder745

Obsidian
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Nope

What is your current Hero Path? : Palidan going for theif next update :3

Are you new to the server? : Nope

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I was in Atl and snarsi was shouting about it :p

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I was in Atl I was told this is the new TC town and I am a TC

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Ores/food if needed and help with anything

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Hal Spire Atl