• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

What is your in game name?: Phantom195
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes

What is your current Hero Path? : Mason

Are you new to the server? : No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Granola/GraRona Pm'd me in the forums.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I wish to join because I thought Atlantis was am amazing town and also because many of my townies will most likely be joining this town.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a good at being a mason and will gladly provide materials/assistance to help with the town's growth.

Were you apart of any previous towns? If so please list them. : Stahl-tor, Shattergate(current).

[Edit] *Thought I should also make note that I will most likely not become fully active until a week after the wipe since I'll have only limited internet access till then. Hopefully this wont be too much of a problem.

Zihara

Obsidian
^Accepted :) @c12095 Add him to da list!

Aaaaand : Happy Birthday Stealth_Ninja_! :D

Also! I feel like we should have a TS meeting about the planned town a day or two before the wipe. Any suggestions on the date/time? :)

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
@Zihara
Mainly Me, @Granola , @Phantom195 , @Specnardo were planning to stick together after map wipe.
I'm still not sure of the details but most likely, we were thinking of being a sub town for Lorien as we were for atlantis in the 1.8 map. Any concerns or opinions?

HollowSith

Diamond
@Zihara
Mainly Me, @Granola , @Phantom195 , @Specnardo were planning to stick together after map wipe.
I'm still not sure of the details but most likely, we were thinking of being a sub town for Lorien as we were for atlantis in the 1.8 map. Any concerns or opinions?

We'll have to definitely talk about it some more over the course of the next few days. Our main objective is to get Lorien up as the main base of operations. Then after such we can discuss the other towns we'll invest our time making to build our kingdom. Are your plans to make your own town first? Or assist Lorien and then in the aftermath create your town with our help? What is your ideal game plan?

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
We'll have to definitely talk about it some more over the course of the next few days. Our main objective is to get Lorien up as the main base of operations. Then after such we can discuss the other towns we'll invest our time making to build our kingdom. Are your plans to make your own town first? Or assist Lorien and then in the aftermath create your town with our help? What is your ideal game plan?
Our plans for the town: We're still a little unstable as to our decisions but we have alrdy decided most of how our town operates from the 1.8 map. We were the new town shattergate.
My ideal game plan sort of mixes in with your other questions. W/o being powerful for fighting, the town is vulnerable. I plan to push on the levels as fast as possible. Therefore it might delay our position in getting our township as the combat classes dont get levels for mining. The money might come a tad slower for the township sadly. I'm not sure if I'd like to get my profession mastered anytime soon after my combat class. I will assist Lorien however way I can in the beginning except for items/reagents for the township or financially. In the end once we get town ( we wont push for city yet ) We'll start supporting Lorien so it can become the super power. Once it becomes a good enough town status (Capital) I'll be looking forward to start pushing on our own town status (city) And so forth alternating. I myself cannot decide even if*our council elects me as the mayor. The council will consider its options and let you know as soon as possible on the smaller details.

HollowSith

Diamond
Also! I feel like we should have a TS meeting about the planned town a day or two before the wipe. Any suggestions on the date/time? :)

Btw, yes a TS meeting about planning and such will have to be held sometime soon this week; if not more then once presumably. The results should be sent via PM to all the members involved so everyone has a reference to what exactly we plan to do and the roles each person/ group will be playing. If any of you have TS, we actively participate in chats on the Herocraft Teamspeak various times a day all through out the week, so feel free to jump on and say hello. Most of us find it comforting to speak voice to voice and get to know our members. We have lots of laughs and usually it's pretty fun, so don't be shy!

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
@kyza
I'd like to know what your IGN is btw :\
sorry cant rlly attach the forum names with the actual names.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Zihara

Im thinking maybe 2-3 days before the map wipe, and then the night before for final questions/concerns. However im not sure what time we could do, any suggestions for anyone that would like to attend a meeting to clarify what our game plan is and we just might be unveiling our secret design plan for our new city :p

What is your in game name? : heylookitskyle

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not) : Yeah

What is your current Hero Path? : Dragoon, might go Samurai/Thief for 3.0

Are you new to the server? : Nope

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yep

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Checked the Heroes discussion forum and saw that the town had a lot of old friends in it.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Used to be in TC and I saw a lot of you guys were in here, I'd like a change of actually being in the same town with them. I hope to rejoin the TC as well<3

What can you contribute to Lórien? : My sexy PvP and building skills.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Mayor of New Haven

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I got a good name for a kingdom, if you plan on making one next map:

IMJ

Institute of Madness and Justice.

You like madness, a lot of you folk are mad people, as am I! :D

You like justice, I am sure of that! :p

c12095

Holy Shit!
TOWN MEETING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
We will be holding a town meeting in TS soon so we can clear up any questions you all might have about the town and our plans as soon as the map wipe happens. I will post again with the exact date/time and if you attend you will be able to see our secret town design we have been working on :p So free up yourselves in the next few days, i'm looking forward to talking to you all and hearing what you have to say about out plans.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: Devoshade

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Im 29 who wants to know ?

What is your current Hero Path? : Um mining and anything crafting as C12 and Hanpeter77 and others remember i spend 95% of my time underground mining only time i come up is to sell or raid and rob someone

Are you new to the server? :Im old school im one of the founders with stronghold of Ironpass (my house is bigger than his hehehe)

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yea

How did you hear about Lórien ? : C12 Hanpeter77 and others asked me to sign up

Why do you want to join Lórien? :Because i got my homies here plus id be a big part of it like in Ironpass

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Ask those who know me theyll tell ya that outta my 95% underground mining i donate alot i am a major crafter and now an expert on anything piston or redstone so i can build anything damn near... that and im the funny guy

Were you apart of any pervious towns? Ironpass and forgot my old one on the server before that so long ago

GraRona

Portal
Awww only coming back on the 28th so save some planning notes for me! Hopefully you guys will let me throw in some late ideas when I get back.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
If this stupid crafting restriction thing actually happens I'll be joining you guys most likely. Posting app preemptively (still hoping this won't happen and I can go lone wolf)

What is your in game name?:Diffuse
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yep

What is your current Hero Path? : I plan to go dreadknight

Are you new to the server? : Whitelisted June 30 or so

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Understood, but why the hell are your taxes so high?

How did you hear about Lórien ? : People constantly bugging me to join or ally with you

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because crafting restrictions are bullshit and I'll need people to be my profession slaves should it go through. Also having some blackup would be good in pvp I suppose.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I've been told I'm pretty good at digging.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Shin Kyoto (quickly fell into inactivity after I joined), Atlas (Died like 3 days after i took over), Requiem (Inactive town that remained inactive when I took over)

^ Not a very good record huh. Also you spelled previous wrong