• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Re-done application.

What is your in game name?: Stealth_Ninja_
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I am 16

What is your current Hero Path? : Well on the new map.... I'm honestly not 100% on what path and spec i will go first, its between going rogue then ninja, or going warrior and choosing paladin or dragoon. I think ill figure it out sooner or later ;)

Are you new to the server? : Nope, I joined a little white before the 1.8 update, So I have been here for around 4ish months now.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have, everything seems clearly stated. No questions as of now.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Zihara asked me if I would be joining the ATL gang on the new map

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would love to continue with the people in Atlantis, I like to continue on with my friendos :D. Also I will need a town in the new map.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute in defending the town, which is going to be crucial during the time that there are no regions set up and everything is at risk of invaders. I can also contribute in raids/war on other towns and people, I love pvp, and I also love pvping in groups. And I can also contribute on the building of the town, and any following town projects that will follow the achievement of getting regions. Note that I am not limited to just the listed, I am always willing to help when it is needed :)

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I have been in New tempest (not much happened in that town when i was there... got bored :/) Then went to hal looking for fun. (turned out, they are paranoid and after a while, killed me, jinder, shrimpy, and zachydude, took our stuff and made us enemies to the town after kicking us out), Then we went to spire seeking refuge, stayed there for only a few days after we got bored of nothing ever really happening. And finally, Atlantis... My home <3.

shrimpy77

Glowstone
What is your in game name?: No idea, I think it was like, erm, shrimpy77? Yeah that's it. My IGN is shrimpy77.
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No! I'm not. D: D: D:

What is your current Hero Path? : I am probably going samurai in 3.0. (Considering I won't be getting a new laptop for a while, I won't be going dragoon).

Are you new to the server? : No.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes, I read them, I know them from the Atlantis rules too.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Heard about it from the test server.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Figured I wanna stick with friends (TC) and not be a straggler left in the dust.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I will be helping set the town up for sure, so contributing materials and helping defend from possible invasions (probably won't be many considering you can't mess with the TC).

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Halvalor (Kicked for having a friend who supposedly stole stuff), Spire (Left so I could have less allies + wanted to join friends in Atlantis), Atlantis.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@Luijay admits that he's done with RoT. He's been dissed and bagged by players already about making the application to join you guys. If you wan't proof, just ask and I will PM some screenies. :)
As for me being his brother, I support the cause that he's joining you guys. He's done well in RoT, and he'll do well in Lorien. ^_^

@c12095 @kyza

Luijay

Coal
@c12095

(It's time you put in that application :p)

So I have to make another application? again.. Im not in it to steal, I just want a new town to be part of. Spire is kinda boring though and they get into many wars and make many enemies.

GraRona

Portal
I cleaned it up. Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to be posting stuff like that. :/

EDIT: Again, I'm really sorry Azen, I wasn't trying to be a d-bag (which you seem to think I was trying to be), I was simply trying to warn my townmates of a possible mole. For example, what happens if Konoha and Lórean become enemies while Luijay is trusted within our town?

Zihara

Obsidian
47399065.jpg
^^^^​
Our new image from the mind of Neotetro!​

I love this.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
ima be choppin them trees all night long for the construction of this huge one. Majoras is doing it correct?

agentjwall

Godly
What is your in game name?:
agentjwall
Are you over the age of 16?:
Heck yah!
What is your current Hero Path?:
Ranger
Are you new to the server?:
New as of mid-agust, so no
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them?:
Crystal clear!
How did you hear about Lórien ?:
Through Atlantis and Co.
Why do you want to join Lórien?:
I know many of the people joining the town from of previous alliances, town members, et cetera...
What can you contribute to Lórien?:
I'm a good builder (I was on the architecture panel at minecon), play at least 10 hours a week, and can hold my own in PvP.
Were you apart of any pervious towns?:
Alexandria (Mayor), Rangpur (SIC), Jericho