• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

HollowSith

Diamond
If each member can participate actively in the construction and gathering of the materials the town creation should go rather well.

Zihara

Obsidian
yeah no more goofing off, and a little less chickens, and we should be able to have a nice rough draft done by tomorrow :)

GraRona

Portal
My friend just got whitelisted on this server and he isn't a high enough forum rank to post or read threads in the heroes discussion forum so I sent him the rules/application via forum conversation and he filled out his app. Just a couple things you should know. He can only play on weekends and he's not sure if he will be able to meet the 50c taxes so maybe he can do some labor work for the town at a discount..

Anyway's here's his app.
What is your in game name?:xXGhost7Xx
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No. I am 13.

What is your current Hero Path? : My current Hero path is a Rogue

Are you new to the server? :Yes I am.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :Yes I understand the rules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : My friend Grarona told me about it.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because my friend is a citizen there.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can make buildings or gather resources.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No I have not been a part of any previous towns.

HollowSith

Diamond
One thing I am very unsure of is these town members joining and then leaving after a day or two to start there own. I appreciate your beginning efforts, but we need more from you.

The plan "was" to start:
- Start off with separate groups doing separate things.
--- One group will start off offensively. Wreaking havoc on the newely formed enemy towns.
--- Second group, which will be majority, will be mining for Ores, and looking for mob spawners for obvious reasons.
- While we establish our levels we will searching for a location. All gold will be needed for Lorien the first week or so.
- We will use donor plots as a method of keeping goods safe in our own individual LWC's.
- Once we get the "rings" (yes I am aware there aren't any-more rings ;)) we can start using the actual land for storage and give the people who bought they're donor plots there space back.
- We can if the rest of the town wishes, to build a spoof town, easily able to be destroyed. It would just be for organizational purposes.
- Once all this has occurred, we enrol on a mad-hatter hunt for the "materials". Which won't be so difficult because in groups, with our levels as we need them, we will be capable of defending ourselves.
- Once materials are collected in sufficient quantities we can then begin to built.
- Building IMO, will take the most time, probably everything previously discussed combined.
- Then "after" Lorien is up and away and well established, as a built and flurashing community; we can then begin to plan and build towns that our members have been looking forward to making. Without being divided.

(And no, this doesn't disclose any information an enemy can use. It's common sense and many other towns will be doing the same ;) )

This can only take effect if the town members that JOIN us, stay for the beginning long-haul. Plans are estimated at a month. So we will not be the first to have a town up. What we want is active members who will see this through even after the town project(s) are completed. With each town member are the capabilities to create new friendships and improve the over all fun for our community on this server. Loriens goal if nothing else, is to have fun amongst friends in a town we worked hard, together, to create. We may be evil because we enjoy a little havoc and some competitive PVP, but we plan on being nothing less then a positive addition to the server. If you want to be a part of us, show it by staying with us.

Guilt-trip, over.

GraRona

Portal
And still counting! We still haven't added people like xjaysack, blackmech, djr2, sadisticlegend etc.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Ok so we are going to have our meeting very soon to show off our new town, give out our plan on the next map, and to answer any questions people might have, so please feel free to join our TS channel on the HC TS (Atlantis) just poke someone to get the PW, we are more than happy to have you in the channel.

S

shrimpy77

What would you rather spend the day with?
A unicorn?
Or a talking rainbow?

(Answer truthfully, because if you don't the town will be at risk).

HollowSith

Diamond
Talking rainbow. If a rainbow can talk, then it has a mouth. Everyone knows they wanna taste the raindbow ;) If ya know what I mean <3