• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I know I'm not council or anything but I would like to put my opinion/voice through on the matter. I remember when Zihara killed Krypto and then Krypto's slew of insults and curses that followed. Krypto and I were pretty tense with eachother for the next 2 days or so but soon he cooled down and he started coming on good terms with me. What I'm going at was that Krypto's insults were simply an immediate reaction of his temper because he was able to calm down very soon and put his mistakes behind. Like Shado said, I believe Kryptomaniac deserves another chance.

-Gra

(Gold for awesome)
Well said. I myself sometimes have issues with my anger and sometimes the littlest things will set me off and send me into rages. When I get in situations like this I can tell you that when I'm talking its not the real me(in a sense) and that I mean nothing i say. I'm sure its the same with krypt. Even though he said some pretty terrible things he deserves another chance.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll be joining so you can add me to the cit list.

We should get teams of healer warrior ranger (ranger to track miners) who level really fast early on and then camp other towns in 3 man teams :3

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'll be joining so you can add me to the cit list.

We should get teams of healer warrior ranger (ranger to track miners) who level really fast early on and then camp other towns in 3 man teams :3
Way ahead of you ;)

HollowSith

Diamond
Everyone deserves a second chance. He seems sincere in his apology and I think you should at least give him a chance. Zihara I can relate to you on this because me and krypto used to not be the best of friends(we hated each other) but i think if you give him a chance you won't regret it.

I know I'm not council or anything but I would like to put my opinion/voice through on the matter. I remember when Zihara killed Krypto and then Krypto's slew of insults and curses that followed. Krypto and I were pretty tense with eachother for the next 2 days or so but soon he cooled down and he started coming on good terms with me. What I'm going at was that Krypto's insults were simply an immediate reaction of his temper because he was able to calm down very soon and put his mistakes behind. Like Shado said, I believe Kryptomaniac deserves another chance.

-Gra

(Gold for awesome)

Giving someone a second chance for the hell of giving someone a second chance is not very wise. Zihara has had personal problems with him in the past and there-for we declined him. Until the app we had no indication of his intentions to apologize. This being said, it appears as he is only apologizing for sake of personal gain and not because it is the correct thing to do. The decision still stands, as of now, no. However, this is not permanent. If he wishes to reconcile with Zihara and make amends over the course of time then that is between them. I personally don't want members in this town having personal grudges or issues with one another. That's a recipe for drama and in turn, disaster. We are all friends here, lets keep it that way.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Giving someone a second chance for the hell of giving someone a second chance is not very wise. Zihara has had personal problems with him in the past and there-for we declined him. Until the app we had no indication of his intentions to apologize. This being said, it appears as he is only apologizing for sake of personal gain and not because it is the correct thing to do. The decision still stands, as of now, no. However, this is not permanent. If he wishes to reconcile with Zihara and make amends over the course of time then that is between them. I personally don't want members in this town having personal grudges or issues with one another. That's a recipe for drama and in turn, disaster. We are all friends here, lets keep it that way.
It's not giving him a second chance for the hell of it lol. I'm saying give him a second chance because I am vouching for him and saying he isn't as bad as you guys all think he is.

HollowSith

Diamond
It's not giving him a second chance for the hell of it lol. I'm saying give him a second chance because I am vouching for him and saying he isn't as bad as you guys all think he is.

Are you willing to place your enrolment in the town/ kingdom on him? Because you vouching is your word on him not betraying us. Directly or indirectly. If your wrong, you won't be trusted as much as you were; or at very least your credibility will be harshly diminished. Think long and hard about the situation at hand, Shado. I don't think anything of him, personally. I've never met him. All I know is of his harassment towards our SIC and a good friend of mine. Thus, there is a grudge. A personal issue that needs to be reconciled before any acceptance can be made.

This of course is all subject to change in the future.
@Zihara

c12095

Holy Shit!
Sorry for the late update, doing the finishing touches to the town. If anyone is interested in joining or if anyone has questions for us, feel free to join our TS channel, our temp password is mcrage. We are going to have a video put together to show everyone our future town up later today.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
hey c12 could u add me to the cit list? Thanks :D Also we'll be joining lorien until we gather sufficient supplies for our own town under lorien :)

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Oh btw im still at my aunt's shit hole house( its actually REALLY nice, she's only lived here for 2 weeks and it's brand fucking new) anyways, i'll be back sunday afternoon cause she's not getting her wireless put in till this wednesday so.. sunday-school starting= no-lifing shit up on herocraft :3
See all of yer then.