• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I'll be joining so you can add me to the cit list.

We should get teams of healer warrior ranger (ranger to track miners) who level really fast early on and then camp other towns in 3 man teams :3
FUCK YES. WE GOT DIFFFFUUSSEEE!!! Inc. a pvp force x5 better than the old shiroku :)

c12095

Holy Shit!
I don't like to run the town as a dictatorship, Zihara and I split everything 50/50 we don't outrank each other, even it our titles are different. On issues we are torn on we discuss the council members to see their views on it. The members are people that we trust to give us an honest opinion about issues the town is facing, an example would be an alliance between towns, or new members joining. We like to get people involved in this town, its not just for us anyway :p

c12095

Holy Shit!
After much work for a lot of friends we have finally finished our town and the video is being uploaded right now. Of course after all that hard work we have to blow off some steam, so we decided to have a dance party with all of our wonderful staff members from Herocraft, enjoy!

Zihara

Obsidian
@Kryptomaniac

One chance.

Control your rage issues. Control your potty-mouth.

If I see you doing one thing that's against town-rules, you will be kicked out. ie: Entering members houses without persmission, looking in their chests without permission, making holes in the region to allow raiders, letting people that aren't members into the town without permission, etc.

@Kryptomaniac

One chance.

Control your rage issues. Control your potty-mouth.

If I see you doing one thing that's against town-rules, you will be kicked out. ie: Entering members houses without persmission, looking in their chests without permission, making holes in the region to allow raiders, letting people that aren't members into the town without permission, etc.

YEAH MISTER! You'll be kicked out and not invited to the next HC staff disco party!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: Angyles
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes

What is your current Hero Path? : I was a crafter last map, Alchemist path...not quite sure this time around. I am leaning towards a possible healer

Are you new to the server? : If early November is new, then yes!

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Han was the first to approach me on the town

Why do you want to join Lórien? : The people here for one. I have made some great friends on this server, and a few are coming here. Oh and I have to keep an eye on my man and make sure Shadow does not steal him!

What can you contribute to Lórien? : My insane love for mining..and my incredible knack for finding shinies. They are drawn to me.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : New Haven