• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?:
In-game name is Kryptomaniac. Feel free to call me Krypt or Krypto.
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):
Yes I am included in that 1% of herocraft members that are indeed over 16. Tis A miracle.

What is your current Hero Path? :
Currently im a 50 ranger. But with map wipe coming up, im debating between ranger, or... ranger. I just love being a ranger. Professions on the other hand, still can't decide what to go. I think the idea of farmer is cool, but meh. Its a debate between smith and engineer. Im leaning towards engineer, more beneficial for myself as well i can provide security for the town, as well as cool gizmos. Plus, im pro at building automated farms, now i won't need to hire someone to do it.

Are you new to the server? :
Nopes, been here for quite a bit now.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
Not rocket science, im good on this part :)

How did you hear about Lórien ? :
Mainly through heylookitskyle, but got a personal invite from hanpeter and who else knows invited me through hanpeter.

Why do you want to join Lórien? :
The one main thing that usually gets me accepted is the fact that video games are a bit of a crack addiction to me, so for say example you all say we need such and such of an item for the end of the week, ill most likely have it for you the next morning. :) I obsess more over what the whole of a town needs then myself typically. Also, I am very fond of and am skilled/enjoy building farms. Heres an example, one of my best builds so far.

What can you contribute to Lórien? :
Well, the question above states most of it, but if I join, ill be bringing weapons of mass destruction with me, aka @(Angyles) breasts.

Were you apart of any previous towns? If so please list them. :
Ye, originally spire, then branched off into new haven, and now hoping to come here.

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Yes I am included in that 1% of herocraft members that are indeed over 16. Tis A miracle.

Currently im a 50 ranger. But with map wipe coming up, im debating between ranger, or... ranger. I just love being a ranger. Professions on the other hand, still can't decide what to go. I think the idea of farmer is cool, but meh. Its a debate between smith and engineer. Im leaning towards engineer, more beneficial for myself as well i can provide security for the town, as well as cool gizmos. Plus, im pro at building automated farms, now i won't need to hire someone to do it.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :

Mainly through heylookitskyle, but got a personal invite from hanpeter and who else knows invited me through hanpeter.

The one main thing that usually gets me accepted is the fact that video games are a bit of a crack addiction to me, so for say example you all say we need such and such of an item for the end of the week, ill most likely have it for you the next morning. :) I obsess more over what the whole of a town needs then myself typically. Also, I am very fond of and am skilled/enjoy building farms. Heres an example, one of my best builds so far.

Well, the question above states most of it, but if I join, ill be bringing weapons of mass destruction with me, aka @(Angyles) breasts.

Ye, originally spire, then branched off into new haven, and now hoping to come here.
yay krypto! :D

Zihara

Obsidian
|

Are you kidding me. You actually had the guts to put in an application to my town after all the shit you've said about me, all the stuff behind my back. After that little bout of harassment my answer is NO. In NO way was it okay to verbally harass anyone and say things in "O" chat like "Zihara is a bitch and not worth a cumshot." Or poke me in Teamspeak and say that we're all cunts. Not to mention everything that I didn't see you say, but heard from other people. After I had killed you once. And then you had Angyles begging me to forgive you instead of YOU doing it. She had to be the one to step up to the plate and apologize for you. You are immature and can't take responsibility for yourself. In NO way do I want you in my town. I'll ask the council in this matter, but I think you know how I'll vote.

@Hanpeter77 @c12095 @Baconhat @kyza @WeeWoo1337

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
|

Are you kidding me. You actually had the guts to put in an application to my town after all the shit you've said about me, all the stuff behind my back. After that little bout of harassment my answer is NO. In NO way was it okay to verbally harass anyone and say things in "O" chat like "Zihara is a bitch and not worth a cumshot." After I had killed you once. And then you had Angyles begging me to forgive you instead of YOU doing it. She had to be the one to step up to the plate and apologize for you. You are immature and can't take responsibility for yourself. In NO way do I want you in my town. I'll ask the council in this matter, but I think you know how I'll vote.

I just gathered from other posts people said this wipe map is to be a fresh start for people to find a home, make amends, and partake in in being in a great town together and thats what im looking for. Im taking up han on his offer of telling me to join, with good intentions of being a loyal member. Ye I freaked out once, everyone does, some more then others. I did apologize before her, and I didn't even know she apologized for me.

I am sorry for what I said either way, and whatever happens I still hold this town to high standards and good terms in my eyes.

Zihara

Obsidian
I just gathered from other posts people said this wipe map is to be a fresh start for people to find a home, make amends, and partake in in being in a great town together and thats what im looking for. Im taking up han on his offer of telling me to join, with good intentions of being a loyal member. Ye I freaked out once, everyone does, some more then others. I did apologize before her, and I didn't even know she apologized for me.

I am sorry for what I said either way, and whatever happens I still hold this town to high standards and good terms in my eyes.

It was after you "apologized" that you called me a cunt. yeah I can see you are very true to your word. My answer is still no.

HollowSith

Diamond
|

Are you kidding me. You actually had the guts to put in an application to my town after all the shit you've said about me, all the stuff behind my back. After that little bout of harassment my answer is NO. In NO way was it okay to verbally harass anyone and say things in "O" chat like "Zihara is a bitch and not worth a cumshot." Or poke me in Teamspeak and say that we're all cunts. Not to mention everything that I didn't see you say, but heard from other people. After I had killed you once. And then you had Angyles begging me to forgive you instead of YOU doing it. She had to be the one to step up to the plate and apologize for you. You are immature and can't take responsibility for yourself. In NO way do I want you in my town. I'll ask the council in this matter, but I think you know how I'll vote.

He never begged me to apologize, nor did he even know I had done so. He did not find out until the next day after Kyle said it to him on TS.

Okay obvious tension here. While, yes you are right, Krypto; I indeed stated it is time for new beginnings and a new story. However, I also stated that players who take things to a personal level may not be forgiven. You directly insulted her and on more then one occasion harassed her. Maybe in your eye's it didn't mean anything, but it's obvious she did have/ still has, a problem with it. While I appreciate your opinion on our town and the fact that you did indeed apologize; it is in-fact to late or to early depending on how you want to look at it. If you are serious about joining us, I suggest you work on your relationship with my good friend Zihara. That means playing with her, getting to know her and slowly earning forgiveness and eventually trust. Of course, this is all assuming she'd even bother giving you a chance after what you've done.

As it stands I stand by Zihara on her decision. No.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Appreciate the opportunity on that note then, and no hard feelings at all on my end. Apology is sincere, and I still view the town in good standards in my eyes. I won't ever consider you enemies, since most of you are my friends. Im not perfect, I know i made that one mistake towards zihara that night, and for that, im ashamed. Ill leave it all at that... and I hope as people in a game together this will subside.

Thanks again

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Everyone deserves a second chance. He seems sincere in his apology and I think you should at least give him a chance. Zihara I can relate to you on this because me and krypto used to not be the best of friends(we hated each other) but i think if you give him a chance you won't regret it.

GraRona

Portal
I know I'm not council or anything but I would like to put my opinion/voice through on the matter. I remember when Zihara killed Krypto and then Krypto's slew of insults and curses that followed. Krypto and I were pretty tense with eachother for the next 2 days or so but soon he cooled down and he started coming on good terms with me. What I'm going at was that Krypto's insults were simply an immediate reaction of his temper because he was able to calm down very soon and put his mistakes behind. Like Shado said, I believe Kryptomaniac deserves another chance.

-Gra

(Gold for awesome)