• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Luijay

Coal
What is your in game name?: luijay
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am not over 16, the age I am is 15

What is your current Hero Path? : The Path I am on right now is warrior, but the spec I am is Samurai LVL 15

Are you new to the server? : No i'm not, I have been on Herocraft for half of this year.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :I have read all the rules on your thread, I have seen all the citizens, Mayor and the SIC.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I had a little chat with Zachimon, I asked if I could join so he told me to go to this Thread.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : The town is pretty Popular already and I reckon it will turn out really good for the new map. And I already know most of the people in this town.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can help out the town when needed, including Building, defending and getting some resources such as money, blocks and rare meterials. What I said before "Including Building" I have made a town before in a Different server, I have made many sculptures and buildings before. So If the Town needs any good Buildings I will fit in just well.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Yes I was in another town, a very known town called Spire.

- Sincerely Luijay

HollowSith

Diamond
luijay is spire and is azen's brother...

Honestly we aren't going to have much to hide this map to start off, we will LWC our individual chests and such so they'll be no worry of getting back stabbed by a spy or what have you.

As for Spire being the continued enemy on the new map, I'm sure they feel as we do. New members, new towns and new story. If they wish to be enemies then by all means start the war, this game is fun with conflict as long as it doesn't get taken to a personal level, but we really don't mind holding off and completing our town first :p Regardless of Luijay is Azen's brother, or an Alt ect, an extra pair of hands goes a long way in the creation of our town. I'm sure with this information we'll have to discuss it a slight bit but if he can't steal anything and we make our intentions public, then the Brother/ Alt has nothing to gain but a bit of familiarity with his possible enemies. IF he is indeed here under hostile intentions. Which remains to be seen.

P.S - Thanks for the heads up @Granola

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Luijay

Before I accept you I would like for you to give me your word that you are joining this town because YOU want to, not because you are going to rob us blind, i'm sorry if that's a little blunt, but I don't dance around the subject at hand. We have a large group of players in this town right now and I hope that each and every one of them that are new to our group is here because they want to see what we can turn this town into, and not because their holding onto a old grudge. So if you truthfully want to join Lorien, then by all means I will accept you. But if you are joining for another reason please don't reply to this thread.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
They why would you ask for an ally with us If you know we hate them....
-snip-

As for Spire being the continued enemy on the new map, I'm sure they feel as we do. New members, new towns and new story. If they wish to be enemies then by all means start the war, this game is fun with conflict as long as it doesn't get taken to a personal level, but we really don't mind holding off and completing our town first :p Regardless of Luijay is Azen's brother, or an Alt ect, an extra pair of hands goes a long way in the creation of our town. I'm sure with this information we'll have to discuss it a slight bit but if he can't steal anything and we make our intentions public, then the Brother/ Alt has nothing to gain but a bit of familiarity with his possible enemies. IF he is indeed here under hostile intentions. Which remains to be seen.

-snip-