• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?: PernixPike
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I'm 15

What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have read and understand the rules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Shizzdawgg told me.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I mainly want to join because I know both Shizzdawgg and sexypants05

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I have been a long time player of Minecraft and have had a lot of experience playing the game. I normally play on hardcore vanilla servers and I am decent at fighting. I also think of myself as being somewhat good at designing buildings/structures in Minecraft.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Atlantis before the reset

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Probably not appropriate here but I have to say this:

People need to learn not to argue contract law with me. Our sales force is trying to get me to do something for a customer, which I refused to do based on law. So the sales manager calls his wife who is a lawyer and she says "I am not sure, but I think you can do that." No, you dumb cow you cannot and I have the proof from our contract law lawyer.

Rawr!

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Probably not appropriate here but I have to say this:

People need to learn not to argue contract law with me. Our sales force is trying to get me to do something for a customer, which I refused to do based on law. So the sales manager calls his wife who is a lawyer and she says "I am not sure, but I think you can do that." No, you dumb cow you cannot and I have the proof from our contract law lawyer.

Rawr!

lost me before i even read it.

Jinder745

Obsidian
What is your in game name?: Harminder91
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior - Samuria

Are you new to the server? : No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I was bested the tree keepers single handed-ly in battle. Now i wish to join you guys.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : - It's classified as evil.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I plan on making farms as well as being a branch miner.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : If needed to.
Accept this kid. this app is amazing

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?: jent
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yeah. 21.

What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue/Enchanter

Are you new to the server? : Yeah

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I played some before the reset and then came back and I was browsing the forum for a town to join and chose this one.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : It seems to have a lot of active members.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Taxes and help when I'm available, I mine quite a bit so building materials too.

Were you a part of any previous towns? If so please list them. : I was, but I can't remember what town it was.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Doubtful, but I will be active with in-game chat.

Another note: I'm currently a student with a heavy work-load so I may not be on but once or twice a week, more if I have more free time of course. But taxes will be paid.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Best to say I am leaving town. Was fun ladies and gents~ =) <3

you guys can split my items up in my chest to the town.

I can't believe you would do that to us weewoo, I have known you for a long time, and I thought we were friends. Guess you were the same as the rest of them. Don't bother replying I don't care to see what you have to say.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Heard Lorien got raided clean, again.

Seems to be happening to a lot of towns recently (first CC now this)...

Crazy stuff.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I think this has to stop. I mean, first the CC now this.

I don't like Lorien that much, but i'd never accept the idea of literally cleaning the place dry when a mayor is not around, in particular using a current member of the town to let everyone inside! That is just low. In both cases it was not needed. I would not say it is hardcore, just being a douchebag.

It is much more fun to get inside a town legit then raid them. I have done that many times, it is so much better! :p I HAVE helped to loot a town dry, but those were different times and a lot of stuff happened before that. Even so, the process felt boring, like the rares I got were not worth anything.

Too many people turning on eachother.... too many people....